Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The flagship discussion roundtable of Kung Fu Magazine, open to all topics related to

Thumbs up The flagship discussion roundtable of Kung Fu Magazine, open to all topics related to

Chinese Martial Arts.

I think this is a clear statement. And it's not written in French, which is always a plus, especially if you don't have a Queen.

Do you guys like Chinese Martial Arts? Boy, I sure do!
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 12-11-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Yes. I enjoy Chinese martial arts.

I have been practicing them for the better part of my life.
    At near 50 years old now, it has been an awesome journey and I've met a lot of great people.

What style of Chinese Martial arts do you practice anyway?

I practice Bak Sil Lum and Sil Lum Black Tiger as well as some more esoteric side practices.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

LMAO.

Well I like Chinese martial arts.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

I practice Northern Long Fist. It's a great style. When I bow, it's a salute of respect, not a sign of subjugation to a Queen. I think that makes it special.

Kung Fu also has pandas. Did you guys know that? I read it on Wikipedia.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Subjugation to a queen eh?

ok then...

you do realize there are different topic sections here and in actuality, your thread here is EXACTLY what this particular forum is for.

Good choice!
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 12-11-2012 at 09:40 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Subjugation to a queen eh?

ok then...
    That's why Chinese Martial Arts are great! Just like in Executioners from Shaolin, they teach us to resist oppressive dictators who use totalitaran tactics!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    That's why Chinese Martial Arts are great! Just like in Executioners from Shaolin, they teach us to resist oppressive dictators who use totalitaran tactics!
    Such as? I mean, exactly who is it that needs to be resisted?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

We are lucky to have such a flagship forum dedicated to discussing the mutilation and murder of other human beings! In a family atmosphere, of course!

And child rape. That's a popular thread, too. But Kung Fu prevails because those are bad guys! And they got busted! HAHAHAHA. Good thing Kung Fu teaches us to resist evil, otherwise some of you might in that thread!

Don't you agree???

Such as? I mean, exactly who is it that needs to be resisted?
    Bad guys, of course! Who didn't learn the proper lessons from their Sifus! HAHAHA. Maybe those Sifus didn't learn properly, either! They only studied VHS tapes and passed on bad lessons! Like Jade Fox in Crouching Tiger! HAHAHAHAHA!

But Kung Fu always prevails! Just don't drink like Sam Seed! Drunken Kung Fu might get you listed with the child rapists! HAHAHAHA!

We are lucky to have such a flagship forum dedicated to discussing the mutilation and murder of other human beings! In a family atmosphere, of course!

And child rape. That's a popular thread, too. But Kung Fu prevails because those are bad guys! And they got busted! HAHAHAHA. Good thing Kung Fu teaches us to resist evil, otherwise some of you might in that thread!

Don't you agree???
    Agree with what? You want a tissue for your issue?
    You're taking it up with the wrong guy.
    If you got a problem with it, you know who to talk to and how.
    Would you like me to talk to the chief for you seeing as you seem to think it's better to just aggro on me all day. I mean I could if you like.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Agree with what? You want a tissue for your issue?
    You're taking it up with the wrong guy.
    If you got a problem with it, you know who to talk to and how.
    You are confusing me, Monsieur! This is a kung fu discussion!

What's the best way to rip eye balls out? Or crush testicles? Keep it clean! Women and children read this forum!!

You are confusing me, Monsieur! This is a kung fu discussion!

What's the best way to rip eye balls out? Or crush testicles? Keep it clean! Women and children read this forum!!
    Yeah, well....

What would you like to discuss about Kung Fu?

We could talk about the other limbs which have little to do with making violence on others.

For instance, we could talk about Iron Palm practice, Iron Body or even what are the merits of backflips.
    Alternately, we could discuss meditation and mindfulness and how to contain the ego so that we can approach circumstance in a calm and even manner with a clear perspective.

Or we could talk about Lion Dance or Dragon dance and how that effects your kung fu practice in the long run.

Weapons is another great topic. Swordplay in particular is of interest to the Kung Fu person.

There is so much to discuss, it doesn't need to be harsh or sexual at all. there's also a whole line of discussion regarding the history of these disciplines and practices associated to Chinese Martial Arts. Not to mention the religio-philosophy aspects of it including Buddhism or Taoism or Mohism.

We could discuss all these things and gain greater understanding of the styles we each practice an the depth and breadth of their study.

whether an art is limited to simple pugilism or if it is about whole person development. Chinese martial arts certainly addresses both.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yeah, well....

What would you like to discuss about Kung Fu?.
    I believe I already asked about proper methods for crushing testicles and ripping out eye balls! Should I phrase it like so?

Quelle est la meilleure façon de ripper des globes oculaires?

Then who would understand? HAHAHAHAHA! We speak American!

I believe I already asked about proper methods for crushing testicles and ripping out eye balls! Should I phrase it like so?

Quelle est la meilleure façon de ripper des globes oculaires?

Then who would understand? HAHAHAHAHA! We speak American!
    Well, there is no such language as "american" You speak English.
    Secondly, what methods for attacking soft targets are you unclear on? Were you trained improperly by hippies or something that didn't know about these targets?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Well, there is no such language as "american" You speak English.
    Secondly, what methods for attacking soft targets are you unclear on? Weer you trained improperly by hippies or something that didn't know about these targets?
    True! You have a firm grasp of the Queen's English!

HAHAHAHA! No, my teacher wasn't one of those VHS Sifus! But what if!??! LOL!

When you rip a grown man's testicles clean from his body, and his clothes are then drenched with the blood from his leaking scrotum, are there any Chin Na applications useful for not losing your grip on him?

Boy! I hope kids don't do that in a school yard. We would have a whole generation of eunuchs walking around! HAHAHHAAH!