Thread: The flagship discussion roundtable of Kung Fu Magazine, open to all topics related to

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Mean things lol you really don’t know what happened do you?

I’ve known Paul off and on for about 10 years, in and out the ring, im not going to argue the point with someone who has never met him, doesn’t know him personally or who doesn’t know what actually happened between the two of them.

And I never said it wasn’t a dumb thing to do, I just know why he did it and I don’t actually blame him really but will say it was stupid and cost him a good career he should have taken it outside like lee murray did with the Huntington beach bad boy

Yeah, it doesn't really matter what he said. If you can't hold back in the most offensive of insults, you prolly shouldn't be a fighter. Kos manipulated Daley into fucking himself in the ass and Daley took the bait. He got played, straight up. You see the look of satisfaction on his face after the punch? Kos is douche, he knew what he was doing and it worked. Not only did he beat Daley, but he made him go away for good. So who's the man here?

Watch his face after he gets punched. Tell me that isn't a look of self satisfaction after a textbook manipulation going golden for him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRWSCVcijyQ
    Last edited by Syn7; 12-20-2012 at 03:24 PM.