Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The flagship discussion roundtable of Kung Fu Magazine, open to all topics related to

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Mean things lol you really don’t know what happened do you?

I’ve known Paul off and on for about 10 years, in and out the ring, im not going to argue the point with someone who has never met him, doesn’t know him personally or who doesn’t know what actually happened between the two of them.

And I never said it wasn’t a dumb thing to do, I just know why he did it and I don’t actually blame him really but will say it was stupid and cost him a good career he should have taken it outside like lee murray did with the Huntington beach bad boy

Yeah, it doesn't really matter what he said. If you can't hold back in the most offensive of insults, you prolly shouldn't be a fighter. Kos manipulated Daley into fucking himself in the ass and Daley took the bait. He got played, straight up. You see the look of satisfaction on his face after the punch? Kos is douche, he knew what he was doing and it worked. Not only did he beat Daley, but he made him go away for good. So who's the man here?

Watch his face after he gets punched. Tell me that isn't a look of self satisfaction after a textbook manipulation going golden for him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRWSCVcijyQ
    Last edited by Syn7; 12-20-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't really matter what he said. If you can't hold back in the most offensive of insults, you prolly shouldn't be a fighter. Kos manipulated Daley into fucking himself in the ass and Daley took the bait. He got played, straight up. You see the look of satisfaction on his face after the punch? Kos is douche, he knew what he was doing and it worked. Not only did he beat Daley, but he made him go away for good. So who's the man here?

Watch his face after he gets punched. Tell me that isn't a look of self satisfaction after a textbook manipulation going golden for him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRWSCVcijyQ
    Lol now you saying who is or who isnt a fighter? who should and shouldnt be in the ring? remind me again whats your pro record????

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Lol now you saying who is or who isnt a fighter? who should and shouldnt be in the ring? remind me again whats your pro record????
    Rather than being emotional about it and taking it personally, step to the left and try to get some perspective. Daley is a great fighter. I never said otherwise. What I did say is that a fighter should be able to take any words in the ring and not spazz out like that. You want to talk about what is professional and what isn't? Really?

I don't need to be a soldier to know that training and equipping somebody who isn't emotionally capable of being responsible about it should NOT be trained at all. Now, I'm not saying Daley shouldn't be allowed to fight or train. I'm saying he shouldn't be allowed to fight if he's going to be so weak emotionally. It's his call, not mine. I imagine he learned his lesson after that. Damn, I hope so for his sake.

And none of that changes the fact that an asshole like Koschek manipulated him into doing something incredibly short sighted and down right self destructive. Not too mention it makes the whole sport look bad.

He lost a ton of respect that day. It's on him as to how he is perceived.

American English is nothing more than a massive bastardization of the "The Queen's" English.

"I'm proud to be a merkin." -George W. Bush

Meanwhile, in Canada...

Last edited by MasterKiller; 12-21-2012 at 09:08 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Meanwhile, in Canada...

Wow!! They have some cute guys in Canadiland don't they!

Don't forget our transexual beauty queen!!!

or to the back of the head when you circle around the lead hand. If you can get a decent bridge on their lead jab and push them aside and circle around and back to the back of the head. Never see it coming.

There is a Capoeira school in my city that participates in MMA and they are using their capoeira to win in devastating fashion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0KfQE2-ZqA

I don't even wanna know what that feels like. Gotta be one of the strongest kicks tho. Better than spinning the other way IMO, as far as power is concerned anyways. As long as you can control the momentum when you miss so you don't get KO'd, it can totally work. Not that it will always work. But he's doing pretty good with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJTrXxsv2-4
    Impressive, but the Gracies know how to deal with Capoeira practitioners so I just wonder how well he'd do in the upper echelons. Or at least beasts like Wanderlei Silva, Vitor Belfort, the Spider, Ninja Ruas, etc. back in there day?...
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man