Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wing chun vids share please take 2

Wing chun vids share please take 2

Good Clip

This guys is saying to stay in the pocket and don’t deal with your opponent unnecessary necessities’, kinda remind me of this quote from the movie ‘The Trial of Billy Jack’.

Prosecuting attorney: Do you expect us to believe that you have absolutely no fear of the death penalty.

Billy Jack: I have a lot of fear, but I have a lot more respect. Long ago, I learned that he's my constant companion. He eats with me, he walks we me, and he even sleeps with me.

Prosecuting attorney: (not understanding him) I'm sorry, I must have missed something back there. Who is this faithful companion of your?

Billy Jack: Death.

Take care,

Nothing like wsl pb Ving Tsun fighting. All based on touching, the position of the arms are parallel, contradicting our basic striking ideas. Awful.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3y87ZK-6X4
    Last edited by k gledhill; 12-12-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    Nothing like wsl pb Ving Tsun fighting. All based on touching, the position of the arms are parallel, contradicting our basic striking ideas. Awful.
    Yes your spot on what worries me also is his centre totally unprotected.

Jim

Wow, I miss that; but technically we would never know if he could shut down his centerline unless we touch his hands in person. I sometimes keep my centerline open just to draw an attack to counter on.

It’s very hard for me to post a clip of someone and then trash it; I’m just not that good.

Tack care,

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    Wow, I miss that; but technically we would never know if he could shut down his centerline unless we touch his hands in person. I sometimes keep my centerline open just to draw an attack to counter on.

It’s very hard for me to post a clip of someone and then trash it; I’m just not that good.

Tack care,
    For me when someone rolls with their arms generally open it tells you alot either they train with people with no centre and can attack correctly or like yourself they are just not that good!

Jim

Smile

You’re right I’m not that good, but could you and no one else just show us all how it’s really done; it would be nice if we have an example on the right way of doing things.

I’m sure you could help us all out.

Friend,

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    You’re right I’m not that good, but could you and no one else just show us all how it’s really done; it would be nice if we have an example on the right way of doing things.

I’m sure you could help us all out.

Friend,

sure ill try and do on this week mate

Jim

Didn't see any fighting there or any of your other vids. Lots of competition chi sao, though.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

So are you and Jim the self-appointed WC chi-sao police now??

Actually, even better, why not become super heroe's!

Wearing flowing capes ,with WSL printed across them, and masks in the likeness of Philip Bayer ,you could rid the world of the evils of poor chi-sao!!!

I, for one, will feel safer knowing you guys are out there

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Didn't see any fighting there or any of your other vids. Lots of competition chi sao, though.
    ignore list coming up

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post

Actually, even better, why not become super heroe's!

Wearing flowing capes ,with WSL printed across them, and masks in the likeness of Philip Bayer ,you could rid the world of the evils of poor chi-sao!!!

I, for one, will feel safer knowing you guys are out there

You approve of the clip ? What is your technical input besides , becoming the "nutugging avenger" ?
    Last edited by k gledhill; 12-12-2012 at 03:01 PM.

ignore list coming up
    Promises, promises.

becoming the "nutugging avenger"
    AS opposed to, say, the PB nuthugging comp chi sao avenger?
    Last edited by anerlich; 12-12-2012 at 03:16 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti

You left out Graham

You approve of the clip ? What is your technical input besides , becoming the "nutugging avenger" ?
    To be honest, i only had a quick glance over it.

Regarding a technical chat, i started a conversation with Jim ,regarding the Jim Fung clip ,about the difference in lineages and what they are trying to achieve....

He didnt seem that interested so i figure he's of the opinion that his way is the best, and only, way. Fair enough

Look, you guys think your way is THE way, and putting up random clips from youtube which you then deride deserves what you get.... the pi55 taken out of you.