Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reality Street Testing

Not crazy, stupid. And if my Sifu did that to me I would pipe him out! Of course sifu is an awesome guy and would never go there. You want reality, gear up and do the best you can. You want to really test you skills, join the army or a gang. Your Sifu is lucky he didn't beat anyone down only to get double tapped in the back of the head!

I am sure that there is no such practice in the city I am living in. And I do not support such street testing. Other forum members have mentioned some valid reasons for not to do so. I tend to agree with their views too. Being a good Samatarian is alright, but for a civilian to do part of the police work regularly is not advisable. It is different from case in which villagers forming their own security patrol force for their village in remote area.

Regards,

KC
    Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Not crazy, stupid. And if my Sifu did that to me I would pipe him out! Of course sifu is an awesome guy and would never go there. You want reality, gear up and do the best you can. You want to really test you skills, join the army or a gang. Your Sifu is lucky he didn't beat anyone down only to get double tapped in the back of the head!
    He never did it to me, but I heard stories from older students back in his younger days...the gun thing always tripped me out too...you never know who's got one...a lot of people have a stage where they take chances though...