Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty combat boxing

Dirty combat boxing

Too much slapping. The guy's big and tuff, so he has that going for him and maybe he's ok doing that, but someone smaller doing all that slap happy stuff especially against someone who is bigger than they are is going to get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    Lack of power after one quick look

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    Too much slapping. The guy's big and tuff, so he has that going for him and maybe he's ok doing that, but someone smaller doing all that slap happy stuff especially against someone who is bigger than they are is going to get killed.

I totally agree

Not much dirt, combat or boxing in there.

Can't say from this whether the guy can fight or not, but this looks a bit weird.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Hello,

While one can utilize slaps in the manner of Sinawali, this does not reflect that approach, imho.

Really not sure what this is, then again there is a lot I do not know.

Personally, I am of the mind that he could slap me a couple of times and I would be able to weather them and get in to hit him. When I used to do Judo the mindset was that we could be hit 3-5 times before we got the proper position to apply a throw, and the throw was to end the fight. We trained Atemi Wazi so it would be more realistic. Of course, it is always better not to get hit, but the attitude is that one would get hit and needed to continue on. From appearance the hits in this video would do little to stop a motivated and aggressive opponent from continuing onward. Then again, perhaps they hurt more than they appear
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Elementary school fighting?

happy holidays slappies...

The video is a joke right? I hope...

If not, in the first couple seconds he slaps the guy's left arm about five times for really no reason. A little shift and a hard right should have knocked him out right there. The video wouldn't be longer than five seconds.

looks like hand chasing to me

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT CRAP?

Really man we may disagree on alot of stuff...But are you serious...What was that crap? You wanna say No centerline, you wanna say no strucrute...how you can face someone when your leaning to the side...that aint WC and it sure aint no kinda of boxing...I dont know what that was...but its sure funny looking...A straight jab or front punch will end all that outside gate slapping.
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

i think this video is a little better!

The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    You've heard of "sleep walking" , the clip is showing a variation of that " sleep fighting " . ; )

You've heard of "sleep walking" , the clip is showing a variation of that " sleep fighting " . ; )
    Then at 1:24 they suddenly wake up from the nightmare of being covered in cobwebs.

[QUOTE=Yoshiyahu;1203402]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuSxiEGZ7gc[/QUOTE

Better ?
    Seriously ?
    ok

ha ha you are so right!!!