Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A question about speed/power

A question about speed/power

There is something I've been looking for. No one i have come across can help me. There seem to be a ot of sophisticated martial artists here so i hope you can help. First i think i should tell you about myself, I come from USA. i'm 17 years old, I've been fighting since i could remember. I workout at least 10 hours a day. I want to become the strongest person to ever live. Honestly, i know this seems silly to most people, or unrealistic. But to me it is life. The strong conquer the weak. I am currently undergoing Iron body/palm training and Cobra Kai Kung Fu.

I didnt know where to put this but what i am trying to learn is how i can keep the speed of my punches but gain even more power behind them.

Thanks, Ero

perform bil jee one thousand times a day to attain killing gong. thats why they say "bil jee never leaves the door".

also take steroids. steroids + bil jee = deadly power

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Steroids arent an option lol. But could you give me a few links, or pointers on this.? I do Qi Gong religously everyday for an hour. My Sifu said my qi was strong so he would train me. He's teaching me a technique im not allowed to speak specifics on, but it makes you invulnerable. He learned it from a guy ordained from the Dali lama. Pretty insane stuff. Hope what you know can teach me something.

Edit: i've done a bit of research on it. I'd like to learn atleast the basics of this Artform. It's brilliant so far.
    Last edited by Ero; 12-31-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero View Post
    I am currently undergoing Iron body/palm training and Cobra Kai Kung Fu.
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.......

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.......

Haha my sifu loves at that movie. He think's of Snake style as more sneaky than harmful. But that gave me a laugh. Thanks. But his Was Cobra Kai Karate

Steroids arent an option lol. But could you give me a few links, or pointers on this.? I do Qi Gong religously everyday for an hour. My Sifu said my qi was strong so he would train me. He's teaching me a technique im not allowed to speak specifics on, but it makes you invulnerable. He learned it from a guy ordained from the Dali lama. Pretty insane stuff. Hope what you know can teach me something.

Edit: i've done a bit of research on it. I'd like to learn atleast the basics of this Artform. It's brilliant so far.
    i am willing to reveal the secrets of wombat combat, but you must answer the question of destiny. do you dare?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i am willing to reveal the secrets of wombat combat, but you must answer the question of destiny. do you dare?
    Without a care. I do dare.

it is raining. i am standing without an umbrella. you walk up to me with an umbrella. what will you do? think carefully.

Haha my sifu loves at that movie. He think's of Snake style as more sneaky than harmful. But that gave me a laugh. Thanks. But his Was Cobra Kai Karate
    That's true, but they trace back to the same root; in the 37th chamber of the Henan Shaolin/Wudang Southern Temple.

The Okinawans focused on kicking the leg, while the Chinese preferred multiple downward elbow strikes.

it is raining. i am standing without an umbrella. you walk up to me with an umbrella. what will you do? think carefully.

Cut umbrella in half give him half with stick, walk away.

Cut umbrella in half give him half with stick, walk away.
    there are three answers to this riddle.

traditionally, if the student answers, "i will do nothing", the master would kill him. for he is not his brother.

if the student answers, "i will let him stand under my umbrella", the master would hold him down and make romance by force, since it is a sign of weakness.

the correct answer is, "then i shall stand with you in the rain".

since you have both given the umbrella and walked away, the traditional way would be for the master to make the romance by force, then kill the student. the secrets of wombat combat shall not pass my lips.

there are three answers to this riddle.

traditionally, if the student answers, "i will do nothing", the master would kill him. for he is not his brother.

if the student answers, "i will let him stand under my umbrella", the master would hold him down and make romance by force, since it is a sign of weakness.

the correct answer is, "then i shall stand with you in the rain".

since you have both given the umbrella and walked away, the traditional way would be for the master to make the romance by force, then kill the student. the secrets of wombat combat shall not pass my lips.
    You asked not what i should do. You asked what i would do. That's what i would do. If i had money i would of bought one. The question didn't have that as an option though. I will respect your decision though.

You asked not what i should do. You asked what i would do. That's what i would do. If i had money i would of bought one. The question didn't have that as an option though. I will respect your decision though.
    you answered what you would do, and i answered what i would answer. contemplate on the tree of woe.