Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you a true TCMA lover?

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    this is simply law of attraction, Newtonian physics
    Quick note:

The law of attraction involving positive and negative thinking are theological ideas. The laws of attraction that Newton speaks of in Optiks, for example, is something else based on Platos conception of philia and neikos, which ultimately lead to things like force carriers. The former did come from the latter but in this case it was used in more of a metaphorical conceptualization. Basically merging pop science and old theism to create a concept that had been done a few thousand years earlier in southwest Asia.

interesting Syn, however I don't feel there's a difference in them

I listen to Abraham hicks john dimartini everyday, possibly you have heard of them? youtube them and bashar, very interesting individuals.
    I completely love theoretical physics I love what cant be proven as of yet but sooner or later one realizes that proof will come, it keeps you mind so much more open.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

My father was a slightly 'non-conformist' General Counsul working with the US Army, working with the Birds through to 3 Stars, and those boys are butch in the boardroom, and the handshakes were like arm wrestles sometimes. Pop used to Howl and grab at his hand and come off with an appropriate attribution for the injury to his ring, to which the gentleman could only offer his stunned apology nevertheless, and from then on, he had them. ai YA!

Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia