Thread: Southern Praying Mantis Seminar

Southern Praying Mantis Seminar

James Cama Southern Praying Mantis Seminar
    Looking forward to seeing you. Pre-register as soon as possible 347 495-6992 Sunday, January 13, 2013. TIME 1:00PM to 5:00pm
    440 Lafayette St., New York N.Y.
    Grand Master Lam Sang lineage Kwong Sai Jook Lum Gee Tong Long Pai Sam Bo Gin (Three Step Arrow/Three Power Strikes) Applications, breakdowns, and internal Hei Gung

I can't make it though I wish I could but I am sharing it on my facebook page and tweeting about it... good luck and many blessing!
    Tom
    Integrated Kung Fu Academy
    Kung Fu - Kickboxing - MMA -Self Defense
    Media, PA -Delaware County

Feel free to post this on our online calendar

You can now add your own event to the KUNGFUMAGAZINE.COM Event Calendar! Please fill out the following form as completely as possible. To edit your event later, please enter a four-character PIN number that you can use to verify your identity as owner of this event. Please note that all events are reviewed by the Editor before being displayed; your event should appear online with a day or two of submitting your information.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thanks you for your interest.

Seminar

James Cama We had a wonderful seminar which became an exchange and gathering of Masters. Thank you to Zou Shi George Crayton Jr.and student, Masters Gus kaparos, Joe Musse, Angelo Quinto, Sifu's Rik Kellerman, Mike Novak, Chun. All my loyal students,Mark Tommy, Peter, Elton, Arthur, Ryan, Nick and guest,Dane, Jordan, Dennise, Danny, and special thanks to my Son James, and Daughter, Emily.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    It was an awesome seminar. Sifu Cama demonstrated some excellent hei-gung techniques and some brutal applications from the form. His guys bang hard, but show no malice. Real good people.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.