Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weight training and martial arts ! Please Comment !

Weight training and martial arts ! Please Comment !

This is a compilation of my workouts...I'm a kung fu/kickboxing practicioner and stuntman in Portugal. Thank you for viewing:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXumk3zhJY

Don't trust Portuguese people, they are severely demented and sick in the head.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoSalgueiro View Post
    This is a compilation of my workouts...I'm a kung fu/kickboxing practicioner and stuntman in Portugal. Thank you for viewing:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXumk3zhJY
    great workout!
    Tom
    Integrated Kung Fu Academy
    Kung Fu - Kickboxing - MMA -Self Defense
    Media, PA -Delaware County

That's a good workout, the only problem is as you get older it goes too along with the diminishing ability to maintain it , it is nicer and more efficient to work on something that does not disappear with age or constant maintenance.

Good Luck

Very nice!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

**** you're in good shape
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

I've seen bigger arms on some of Bawang's women.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

lol at least on this board you are posting as yourself, on MAP the same video was posted three times starting three different threadsby a guy calling himself Juan castillo and marvelling at Brunos strength and athletic ability...he got hosed on that forum and now he is here........

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

lol at least on this board you are posting as yourself, on MAP the same video was posted three times starting three different threadsby a guy calling himself Juan castillo and marvelling at Brunos strength and athletic ability...he got hosed on that forum and now he is here........
    hosed for what? Egotism?
    Just a compilation of a dude working out and trying some tricks really.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    hosed for what? Egotism?
    Just a compilation of a dude working out and trying some tricks really.

well the threads were along the lines of wholly cow this guy is amazing, and ive never seen anything like this is this man human...

he got hosed for not only for the self stroking but also for making three seperate threads within 2 minutes on three different sub sections on it

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    well the threads were along the lines of wholly cow this guy is amazing, and ive never seen anything like this is this man human...

he got hosed for not only for the self stroking but also for making three seperate threads within 2 minutes on three different sub sections on it
    so....do you have any comments on the video then?

Warned you guys about those Portuguese...sick *******s...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Warned you guys about those Portuguese...sick *******s...
    I thought you just meant they were having a hard time with this flu epidemic!

It is an epidemic right?

Less than 20 people have died so far and an epidemic starts about there.... right?

Those flying triple kicks are impressive. Not easy by any means to make that stunt look good.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Especially the last one where he takes three dudes. Looked really cool and authentic.