Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weight training and martial arts ! Please Comment !

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    so....do you have any comments on the video then?
    whats to comment on? its a promo for a guy that a stuntman. i didnt see any martial arts other than kicking a bag and compliant extras in a scripted setting, weights wise ive seen better, i mean i might hire him as a stuntman the next time i do a film, but other than that whats the point in putting it up???

Well...I guess somehow you feel offended by my video...sorry for pointing a gun at your head forcing you to watch it...
    As for somebody posting my video saying good things about it I can only be glad...I've received a lot of youtube messages and stuff, it's probably one of those guys...Too bad I don't even have a clue as to what MAP is...I thought it was a piece of paper showing geography...
    Thanks for the kind comments guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    whats to comment on? its a promo for a guy that a stuntman. i didnt see any martial arts other than kicking a bag and compliant extras in a scripted setting, weights wise ive seen better, i mean i might hire him as a stuntman the next time i do a film, but other than that whats the point in putting it up???
    Why...... to show off of course!

"This is me! Aren't I great?

Feel free to tell me how great I am!

I do not receive enough self-satisfaction in myself so I need international admirers to confirm to me how wonderful I am!

Please hire me!"

My original question was rhetorical!

I don't mind a good show off video, but don't wh0re for compliments. You might as well just come out and say, "I'm insecure, please approve of me!"

Quote Originally Posted by scott r. Brown View Post
    why...... To show off of course!

"this is me! Aren't i great?

Feel free to tell me how great i am!

I do not receive enough self-satisfaction in myself so i need international admirers to confirm to me how wonderful i am!

Please hire me!"

my original question was rhetorical!

i don't mind a good show off video, but don't wh0re for compliments. You might as well just come out and say, "i'm insecure, please approve of me!"
    lmao ..............

Thank you for the great post!