Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which KFMer is this?

Your jedi boob tricks are working!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    All do respect to his films, some of which I love. George Lucas is a douchebag.
    yea he is a total douchebag, how dare he not only sell his company and franchise for 4 billion dollars, but then he gives the 4 billion dollars away to education? oh yea man.... he is a total effing douchebag...there is a special place in hell for people like him, who sell a billion dollar franchise that he created and then give away the proceeds...

That's funny. I like KFM Lucas. I think he would make a great Sith Lord. The job requires that Lucas style of absurd humour! Eventually he'll turn on Bawang and take his on own apprentice.
    The plot thickens.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    yea he is a total douchebag, how dare he not only sell his company and franchise for 4 billion dollars, but then he gives the 4 billion dollars away to education? oh yea man.... he is a total effing douchebag...there is a special place in hell for people like him, who sell a billion dollar franchise that he created and then give away the proceeds...
    I know right? How dare he do such a thing that will only lead to people being helped in a fashion they require and that ultimately will lead to another small piece of happiness in their lives.

Stupid jerk. He's not anywhere enough the animal he needs to be. I've had it with his secular humanist compassionate views. Grrrrr.

Kung Fu is good for you.

I met him, spent the day in the same room pretty much. He was nice to me, but he was a real dick to a few people who were just happy to meet their hero. Those people allow him to make billions to give away and they deserve more respect. He treated them like cockroaches that were just in his way. And since it was a meet and greet scenario, you can't say he was distracted while working or too busy to be friendly.

Rockerfellers were and are huge philanthropists. I do not believe all those Rockerfellers involved are good people without a personal agenda.

I'm kind of on the fence with Bill Gates. Time will tell. I like what he's doing with polio. I hate what he's doing for things like freedom and equality in tech terms. So we'll see.

Anyways, outside of what I personally witnessed, I have no real opinion. I like some of his movies. Love a few. But he was not cool that day.
    Last edited by Syn7; 01-20-2013 at 06:39 PM.

LOL.

Some guys trolled the site, and found out the two leaders are g@y fetishists who routinely try to solicit young men who join to webcam with them. They used their real names on a number of adult sites, posting videos of themselves in hom0sexual group sex situations.

Also, they extort money from the members by making them pay for rank advancement in the order.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I like what he's doing with polio.
    don't know why, but taken somewhat out of context, this is just a funny line...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    don't know why, but taken somewhat out of context, this is just a funny line...
    If you don't use MS products, he's gonna go and polio your ass!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    LOL.

Some guys trolled the site, and found out the two leaders are g@y fetishists who routinely try to solicit young men who join to webcam with them. They used their real names on a number of adult sites, posting videos of themselves in hom0sexual group sex situations.

Also, they extort money from the members by making them pay for rank advancement in the order.
    Evidence?

If it's true, that's hillarious!!!

Evidence?

If it's true, that's hillarious!!!
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=...d.frame&page=1

Start reading here, but here is a breakdown

Virus finds a website about a bunch of grown men pretending to be "real life Sith" they are adament that they're not role players and have real powers such as "sex magick" and "psychic abilities." The site is run by two guys who called themselves Darth Ravenus and Darth Imperius.

A large group of OGers decide it will be fun to make fake accounts and troll them, a ton are made ranging from people pretending to be "Luke Skywalker," "chode monster," to many pretending to be charicatures of what they think the typical member is.

sithacademy.com attempts to reserve-troll us by sending one of their "masters" a guy named Abbysian to make a fake account and find out who all of the trolls on their site are. Abbysian makes the account OneItWonder on the OG and makes some posts encouraging our trolling and to out ourselves on their site indirectly.

OneItwonder nearly immediately gets outed, in response sithacademy.com puts up a video claiming they fooled us and bans the accounts of all the users that got mentioned in this thread. Sion and Kekua amongst others are mentioned and banned. In the video Abbysian and Imperius blame OneItWonder's exposure on a 13 year old kid using their site, they demand the kid issue them an apology, pay them money and Abbysian says he "chewed the kid out" also it's worth noting they claim to have contact with this kid via telephone.

OGers decide to dig deeper into these guys. It turns out Abbysian is really a 33 year old former Air Force guy named Travis and Imperius and Ravenus are 42 and 45 respectively and named Sean and Christopher. OGers demand a public apology to the kid and that reparations are made.

Abbysian aka Travis freaks and quits sithacademy.com, he uses an alt. he had on the site to issue a public apology to the kid, but it quickly gets removed and Abbysian is removed from the site.

Upon further research, Sean and Christopher appear to be a very eccentric gay couple living together in Washington. They have a large library of erotic videos, photos and posts over a wide range of websites that encourage participation from third parties bringing up their contact with teenage boys into further question...

This is the Sith Academy video response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUTa0...layer_embedded

As you should realize by now, you are barking up the wrong tree. Sith Academy has done nothing illegal and its members don’t need your approval for our lifestyle or ideology. What you have done is a serious matter, and we will pursue all legal means of defending ourselves and seeking compensation against you if we deem it necessary. There are laws protecting people against harassment and persecution on the basis of sexual orientation which may apply here -- our attorneys will be in contact you if further action is required.

Darth Imperius and Darth Ravenus,
    Dark Lords of Sith Academy
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 01-24-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

NOW do you believe me? This is totally Lucas. Which tells me Bawang is involved somehow too...
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Even funnier still...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    they extort money from the members by making them pay for rank advancement in the order.
    You can do that? Can we apply that tactic to the forum here? Just kidding. Just buy from MartialArtsMart.com once in a while and we're all good.

Gotta hand it to those trolls. Well played.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    NOW do you believe me? This is totally Lucas. Which tells me Bawang is involved somehow too...
    No No, my understanding is that in wombat combat they only rape those who show aggression!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    You can do that? Can we apply that tactic to the forum here? Just kidding. Just buy from MartialArtsMart.com once in a while and we're all good.

Gotta hand it to those trolls. Well played.
    So does an investigative reporter with a cutthroat style count as a troll too?

Interesting to see how people who pick fights for fun are being equated with people who try to expose truth more and more these days. It's like questioning anything is becoming a cultural no no. Weird.

Absolutely!

...which makes that movie Trollhunter weirdly recursive, as it's about some investigative reporters with a cutthroat style investigating a guy hunting trolls.

Can I go back to jedi boob tricks now, or would that be trollishly OT?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart