Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which KFMer is this?

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    You look at the weirdest shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    You look at the weirdest shit!
    i dont understand.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I'm sure they're good at something...
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I'm sure they're good at something...
    How to not use a side kick effectively, 101.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

After I intially posted that I felt what could be described as a very minor, fleeting twinge of conscience that perhaps this was a Karate class (it is Karate right?) for developmentally challenged teenagers/adults.

But what kind of asshole would allow the developmentally challenged to go at it like that without an acting ref or what appears to be any supervision at all?

Nah man, it's real people who paid to be there. Not mentally challenged, but very idiotic. It's basically a class full of Dwight Schrute wannabes.

I've seen the whole clip. Here's a longer version, but not the whole clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKNtAkRDarg

The original clip was made private after cagepotato made them famous.

Love the fat guy at around the one minute mark, dude can barely keep from falling over his own feet. It's really hard to tell, but it's actually supposed to be TKD.

The "forms" section around the 2:45 mark is brilliant! I wanna loop it to music!!!

Here's the cagepotato piece:

http://www.cagepotato.com/awful-vide...ack-belt-test/

You may have already read the depressing accounts of “McDojo”-type martial arts schools written by our own Brian J. D’Souza and Seth Falvo, but here’s some visual proof that the culture of bullshit, bastardized karate/kung fu/whatever is alive and kicking (no pun intended), and still being swallowed up by gullible cult-members.

The above video shows a 5th-degree black belt test held by the World Martial Arts Association, based in Brooklyn, New York. Forget the fact that all these guys move like hyperactive yellow belts, and would all be smashed by anybody with four months of actual striking or grappling training — they’re grandmasters, every last one. Be sure to watch to the end to see a woefully out-of-sync kata demonstration, in which grown-ass men all try desperately to be the first one to finish. IT’S NOT A RACE, TIMMY.

After the jump, “headmaster” Michael T. Dealy freestyles against three attackers. You have never seen so many kicks blocked with forearms in your entire life. Lots more here.
    I put the link in for their page, but since CP put it out there, they have removed access to videos.

Here's a link to their "headmasters" page:
    http://wmaa.com/about/

And last but not least, a video of the headmaster "sparring" against "multiple" opponents. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXTbdJvqIlc

Love how he forgets to not turn his back on an opponent who's simply waiting for his attention. So sad. Maybe if somebody reached out and slapped him upside the head when he did that, somebody would actually learn something. Nothing annoys me more than watching multiple attackers take turns. That's just not how it works. If you can't fend off multiple attackers simultaneously, then you can't fend off multiple attackers. That's just how it is.

Youtube his name if you want to see more train wrecks. You obviously can't see their official vids anymore, but there are a bunch out there by others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymus View Post
    I still feel bad for star wars kid. After being ridiculed on late night shows and parodied in pretty much every popular comedy sketch show or cartoon, we're lucky he didn't off himself.

He reminds of those awkward kids that would get picked on till one day they explode and suplex the bully.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    I still feel bad for star wars kid. After being ridiculed on late night shows and parodied in pretty much every popular comedy sketch show or cartoon, we're lucky he didn't off himself.

He reminds of those awkward kids that would get picked on till one day they explode and suplex the bully.
    Very true, Syn. For us it's comedy gold, but for that poor kid: unbearable humiliation.

Well, at least he didn't pay for those lessons
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.