Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The yik kam slt training process

I think you might want to contact them,
    The first article is bilingual , the rest is in Chinese.

https://www.facebook.com/new.martial.hero.media

For the first time in the history, two unrelated WCK lineages co author articles to share the result of technicals signatures and evidence. We expect more red boat WCK lineages Will come out and share thier preserve jewels, which will lead to clarity and strengthen WCK for a new era to come.

With the Evidence in the new martial hero papers, WCK is by evident a legitimate internal art without question. These three papers addressing the core of WCK via a verifiable technical signature path within tcma and Chinese history . Another words, it is traceable deal . No longer as other WCK paper decades ago which based on stories.

The release of the snake body crane limbs transformation process YouTube is to present the practice which support the theory of these papers, that way one doesn't have to guess but know exactly what , why , how . Thus, the information is released both with theory and practice a complete package. And everyone can investigate into it world wide , east or west. These whole things is for educational purpose on sharing what is extremely likely to happen in 1850 on board of the red boat practicing WCK. All wcners deserve to know.

Ofcorse we cannot go back to 1850 to see what is happen, but we can know what is extreme likely to happen, in the era pre Leong Jan, an era where Wang wah bo, leung yee dai, yik kam, lee man mau live.

Quote Originally Posted by SKM View Post
    Very exciting Hendrik. I picked this off of your facebook announcement:

The coming issue of New Martial Hero Magazine on sale by end of January. The contents include :

1) Explore the source of the Snake and Crane elements of the Red Boat era Wing Chun
    2) The Red Boat Wing Chun code : Snake body and Crane limbs
    3) The Red Boat era Wing Chun core : YeeJeeKimYang platform

I am looking for an english edition of NMH and cannot find anything on google, either US or UK. Do you have any links to an english language addition, given any exist. Thank you. All the best.
    SKM
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-23-2013 at 04:47 PM.

[QUOTE=Hendrik;1207343]I think you might want to contact them,

For the first time in the history, two unrelated WCK lineages co author articles to share the result of technicals signatures and evidence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Hendrik- who are the authors .Why not post the English version here?
    I don't do facebook- but I tried to click on the notes and my anti virus system said."Whoa".
    What is meant by "internal" in the articles.?

[QUOTE=Vajramusti;1207354]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I think you might want to contact them,

For the first time in the history, two unrelated WCK lineages co author articles to share the result of technicals signatures and evidence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Hendrik- who are the authors .Why not post the English version here?
    I don't do facebook- but I tried to click on the notes and my anti virus system said."Whoa".
    What is meant by "internal" in the articles.?

Joy,

It is sifu Wayne Yung of snake crane wing Chun lineage and myself.
    It is for new martial hero magazine hong kong coming out next week.
    Certainly, this is just a begining, lots can write and possible published in kfo in the future.

Internal means internal art of china. No longer a claim but the complete elements of Chinese internal art could be identify within the WCK 1850 practice of the slt set . Not taiji, not Xing yi....ect but wing Chun with uniquness .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-23-2013 at 06:51 PM.

New marial hero email
    newmartialhero@yahoo.com.hk

Hendrik, if you guys are the authors then it is you two that must push for an English translation I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    Hendrik, if you guys are the authors then it is you two that must push for an English translation I think.
    Absolutely, we will may even write for English language magazine to share the content .
    It is about open things up to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Absolutely, we will may even write for English language magazine to share the content .
    It is about open things up to everyone.
    If you two can get a draft into English I could, if you so wish, help you edit and improve the use of English in your article. I have experience of publishing academic articles in written English and I am able to transfer some of those skills over to your service.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    If you two can get a draft into English I could, if you so wish, help you edit and improve the use of English in your article. I have experience of publishing academic articles in written English and I am able to transfer some of those skills over to your service.
    Thanks and appreciate!

I sure can get your help and will contact you when we are on that state.

Similar to Jox volunteer to do the ykt book and Ravi help him. I think Jox did a great job. I am more then welcome for every ones ideas and help, provided we do it properly and for the WCK public , no personal agenda or twisting .

I also encourage different lineages such as late Dany or horse rider lineage to come out to share , everything is important, with all the information WCK get stronger. And I always can learn more from different lineages.

A word on the transformation process video, since you have had the process now. Try it and see for yourself what you can get from your siu Lin tau Practice, since you have investing in practice siu Lin tau, why not get a good return from your investment?

Information is never true experience, and your transformation development or kungfu is you gain. So, try it you might like what the ancestors practice.

Again, aways follow the rule, if it is not a loose , quite, and natural with ease practice, do not do practice.

And also, you know your body the best, do not trying to be a walking model on stage but pay attention on what you body can do or cannot do. Everyone is different.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-24-2013 at 11:02 AM.

something you might interested in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD1-iWjyr1E

I got it!

Thanks Hendrik, I get it and I got it! Good stuff! Much more powerful!

Quote Originally Posted by cobra View Post
    Thanks Hendrik, I get it and I got it! Good stuff! Much more powerful!
    What do you get?

It's like a wave

Quote Originally Posted by cobra View Post
    It's like a wave
    excellent!