Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The yik kam slt training process

The yik kam slt training process

Process using slt to turn on the basic snake engine or transform into the red boat snake body crane limbs dynamic structure .

To those who is interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdqwlOGjJj0

Table of contenr For Chinese language reader since utube is in English

此示紅船詠春蛇身鶴肢形成之法

一以,「節色慾保守精神」開示:抱元守一,固本培元,以靜制動之宗

二以「二字鉗陽平台」:開示:平肩襠自然庒,支撐八方,松展弾簧,一羽不加之體性

三以「蛇行蛹動」:開示:意動神到,節節貫通,力從地起,接力下地之勁法

四以「飛麟九轉表掌通 ,蛇鶴爭揮堵勁融」二節:開示:紅船時代1850 小練頭之蛇身鶴肢本來面目
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-21-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Process using slt to turn on the basic snake engine or transform into the red boat snake body crane limbs dynamic structure .

Hi

Is there a video of you actually doing anything physically at all. Chi sau or anything???

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post

此示紅船詠春蛇身鶴肢形成之法

一以,「節色慾保守精神」開示:抱元守一,固本培元,以靜制動之宗

二以「二字鉗陽平台」:開示:平肩襠自然庒,支撐八方,松展弾簧,一羽不加之體性

三以「蛇行蛹動」:開示:意動神到,節節貫通,力從地起,接力下地之勁法

四以「飛麟九轉表掌通 ,蛇鶴爭揮堵勁融」二節:開示:紅船時代1850 小練頭之蛇身鶴肢本來面目
    Nice talk Henrick, might be a little to advanced for this crowd , I don't think they know what or why you would want to develop what you are telling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Nice talk Henrick, might be a little to advanced for this crowd , I don't think they know what or why you would want to develop what you are telling them.
    I think
    Somedays some one will know this 1850 red boat era practice. Since one is practicing the slt set, might as well get a result from it instead of waste. When these things lost, there will be no more WCK root to trace back. IMO.

Nice talk Henrick
    If you're going to kiss his a$$ at least learn to spell his name
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    If you're going to kiss his a$$ at least learn to spell his name
    My, my oh my. LMAO!!!!!

You learn speaky Engrish!
    Jackie Lee

I have previously mocked Hendrik and accused him of having an inability to be succinct. I also accused Hendrik of needlessly meandering and having the habit of subverting most threads to unrelated topics and themes, that he wants to promote.

I even called him out and offered to travel to him (from Bradford, Yorkshire, UK) so he could show me in person his ideas working within a chi sau and sparring context. He refused.

For a while I just took to ignoring his posts. However, one day I made a post about continual lower back problems, particularly when practicing SLT. Hendrik (and Joy) offered some help so that I could lessen the pain I was suffering, despite my negativity towards him.

So, I decided to read Hendrik's posts again and I even watched a couple of his videos. More importantly, I read the document Jox posted and a lot of the ideas Hendrik presented began to slot into place. For example, the saying 'Others walk the bow, I walk the string' began to take on different and very useful meanings to me once I read the document Jox posted.

I think there are a lot of ideas and conceptions presented by Hendrik et al that are very much worth taking the time to understand. Does that mean I agree with everything Hendrik says uncritically? Hell no!

Anyway, thank you Hendrik for helping me with my pain and suffering by highlighting useful movements and exercises for me to perform, they have helped.
    Last edited by Paddington; 01-22-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Question

What 'Hendrik' talks about holds merit, and it does helps develop strength and better blood/energy flow to the limbs ect. The concepts in which he speaks of are relatively the same to other systems that I know of, but with a wing chun twist.

And if the concept truly works dealing with strength and other great healthy things, why is his posture so freaking bad? Just look at the way he stands and the way he slouches when he performs his lectures, which is totally counterproductive to the outcome of this so-called remedy of health; yet alone, to the process of development, unless he has some type of conditions which will nullify my premise.

Question posture

Unless, he’s passing something down he does not truly understands yet.

And this is why others are helped knowing or realizing that connection within proper structure of the spine, to even begin to move chi, again; unless he has some type of condition. Or those testimonies are false or inconclusive.

Because Something does not sit right dealing with a very "healthy person" while perpetuating an art of health.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    I have previously mocked Hendrik and accused him of having an inability to be succinct. I also accused Hendrik of needlessly meandering and having the habit of subverting most threads to unrelated topics and themes, that he wants to promote.

I even called him out and offered to travel to him (from Bradford, Yorkshire, UK) so he could show me in person his ideas working within a chi sau and sparring context. He refused.

For a while I just took to ignoring his posts. However, one day I made a post about continual lower back problems, particularly when practicing SLT. Hendrik (and Joy) offered some help so that I could lessen the pain I was suffering, despite my negativity towards him.

So, I decided to read Hendrik's posts again and I even watched a couple of his videos. More importantly, I read the document Jox posted and a lot of the ideas Hendrik presented began to slot into place. For example, the saying 'Others walk the bow, I walk the string' began to take on different and very useful meanings to me once I read the document Jox posted.

I think there are a lot of ideas and conceptions presented by Hendrik et al that are very much worth taking the time to understand. Does that mean I agree with everything Hendrik says uncritically? Hell no!

Anyway, thank you Hendrik for helping me with my pain and suffering by highlighting useful movements and exercises for me to perform, they have helped.

Thank you!

My work on WCK is to preserve WCK of the red boat era 1850 , to present what exist at that time as much as possible.

So, as in Buddhism, follow the dharma of the Buddha and not the messenger. In this case, follow the teaching of the WCK ancestors from the red boat which Benifit you instead of following me. I expect the next generation wcners to be better then me , as iPad 4 is Better the ipad1.

The art of WCK has two parts, the body of the art and the application of the art . One can see this in the three sets where the slt is the body of the art and the ck bj is the application of the art.

Since there are much qualify grandmasters have present the applications of the art and very rare presentation on the body of the art , especiallly the red boat era information, I choose to work and present on this part of WCK . Just hope at the end of the day wcners has a balance view on these core. Because both " know how to maintaining a race car and how to race car are both important."

In the comming issue on jan 28 th of hongkong martial art magazine , the new martial hero, three articles are presented by sifu Wayne Yung and myself on the mother art of WCK , the original face, the platform of WCK practice at red boat era 1850. These are based on writing and teaching of the red boat era from sifu Yung and mine lineage. The writing echo and support each others. So, we know what is extremely likely because the evidence we have converge in two different red boat WCK lineages which has no interact at all for the past 150 years. Wcners deserve to know the facts and to be able to access the treasure from the ancestors.

So, wcners who is interested could take a look at the nmh.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-22-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    What 'Hendrik' talks about holds merit, and it does helps develop strength and better blood/energy flow to the limbs ect. The concepts in which he speaks of are relatively the same to other systems that I know of, but with a wing chun twist.

And if the concept truly works dealing with strength and other great healthy things, why is his posture so freaking bad? Just look at the way he stands and the way he slouches when he performs his lectures, which is totally counterproductive to the outcome of this so-called remedy of health; yet alone, to the process of development, unless he has some type of conditions which will nullify my premise.

Great comments.

Btw. It is red boat era WCK not a WCK twist.

Read the comment left And blog to me by the Taiwan taiji chuan expert in these YouTube of mine.
    And see how the real internal art taiji people's comment on 1850 wing Chun kuen and me in many area including WCK Jin and internal platform including the yik kam transform. See if what I present is a copy cat or just talk or something proper in the eyes of the pro

I usually love the internal artists to check me out. That is why I purposely make these utube in Chinese version. Some questions me on why make all Chinese YouTube at that time, knowing not I am putting these out to the Chinese internal art community for comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKy0spE17Ow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0jepJ8aLJM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g77i-pznhtA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxciewkEbfE

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/TwoFishesTCC/22773985

I am ok to being called no can do withing WCK community because I am just a no body , so let see what the true internal art people think of WCK and me under their microscope, that is my goal of making above YouTube.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-22-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Never said it wasn’t ‘wing chun’, just said it was a twist from what I know, I’m really commenting on your posture in general and without you doing anything but talking.

And the way you slouch when you performs your lectures, which is totally counterproductive to the outcome of this so-called remedy of health.

Either it’s not helping you, or you just like to slouch, in which can hurt you in the long run, it seems that you talk about structures of health while using countermeasure of contradictions dealing with structures and health.

The way you generally stand (posture) doesn’t look healthy, and you don’t have to be an expert to see/know that to have a sense of preventive countermeasure dealing with structures.
    Last edited by Ali. R; 01-22-2013 at 09:17 AM.

This is a comment to me on WCK after my series of utube presentarion on yik kam wck basic above from chinese internal art sifu from Asia.

Take a look on this comment and be proud we are wcner, Could some one please help translate these since my chinglish is no good.

我覺得詠春的勢法很好。在內功基礎上可以有很高的發揮。也因詠春的整體 體用勢法均須在內功基礎上為之,欲得箇中三味,也不簡單。

用中守中以勢,與用中守中以功,二者並無衝突,同樣地,用中守中以守,用中守中以攻,亦無二致。在內外相合 的基礎上,神意與體勢的用中守中,不論在攻守上都是一致的。

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    Never said it wasn’t ‘wing chun’, just said it was a twist from what I know, I’m really commenting on your posture in general and without you doing anything but talking.

And the way you slouch when you performs your lectures, which is totally counterproductive to the outcome of this so-called remedy of health.

Either it’s not helping you, or you just like to slouch, in which can hurt you in the long run, it seems that you talk about structures of health while using countermeasure of contradictions dealing with structures and health.

The way you generally stand (posture) doesn’t look healthy, and you don’t have to be an expert to see/know that to have a sense of preventive countermeasure dealing with structures.
    Thank you for your comment.

Follow the wing chun ancestor dharma presented by me , not following me.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-22-2013 at 09:24 AM.