Thread: Hung Gar Tiger Crane

Hung Gar Tiger Crane

Hi folks, here's a new video of SiFu Leo Au Yeung demo'ing parts of the fu hok seung ying kyun as passed down Lau Kar Leung lineage... some tiger crane fist in the snow...
    Any feedback would be nice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRxWlbc_g6w

Cheers

Interesting format

Nice film work and an interesting way to present a form.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thanks guys. SKM, my brother takes credit for camera work, he's got a good eye for shots & talent for editing; I helped out with music choice & a tiny bit here & there in post. My brother & my Sifu have a great working partnership, they are beginning a creative hub. Should go from strength to strength; they have plenty more planned.

Quote Originally Posted by A Joyful Proces View Post
    ...My brother & my Sifu have a great working partnership, they are beginning a creative hub. Should go from strength to strength; they have plenty more planned.

Glad to read this & hope to see more in future.
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

I really like the video! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you guys do next.