Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast Food Nastiness

Black Belt Jones 1 Guest

Off Topic Fast food

Man is it just me or does fast food all suddenly taste like sh1t? Seems like I cant eat at mcdonalds buger king sonic dairy queen or anywhere without suffering for 10 hours with indigestion. I used to love to eat fast food burgers and all that crap but for some reason it seems that the quality of fast food has went down the toilet. Your thoughts?

Stranger Guest
    You're tasting the anthrax.

I don't get mad.
    I get stabby.

Mojo Guest
    I agree about McDonalds, their food quality has gone into the toilet. I never eat there any more.
    I still eat at Jack in the Box and Carl jrs. Mostly because they are close to work and convenient.

The Dude: Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.

blat Guest

McAnthrax

was McD's ever five star dining? i wouldn't complain about getting McSick from eating that McCrap.

McNews Flash: McPutting Mc in front of any McWord makes it McFunny. :p

Daedalus Guest

Top Ten List of Worst Fast Food Restuarants

10. SubWay
    9. Taco Bell
    8. Wendy's
    7. Bojangle's/Popeye's
    6. Sonic
    5. Jack in the Box
    4. McDonalds
    3. Zaxby's
    2. Hardees
    1. Long John Silvers

Waffle House Rules! :)

Robinf Guest
    I haven't had fast food from those places in more than a year, except for the Yogurt parfait from McD's--that's pretty good.

Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

Shaolin36 Guest
    That may be why! When your body gets used to not eating that greasy crap and then you subject yourself to it, you body rejects it. I had an experience with this. I never eat fast food and I went to Carls Jr for their star burger(that **** commercial) and ate but was sick for the next 4 hours. I just stay away now.

Shaolin36

Sharky Guest
    wendy's are all closed down in the uk. no one goes to burger king cos it's about £2-3 more for less than u get in mcd's. There's only mcd's or kfc, and the chips are wack at kfc. Plus, i get a free cheeseburger with md's, when i buy a meal, cos i am the shiznit.

Having said that, i never usually eat that stuff.

Question: if you get a proper kebab, surely it's not fattening? I don't mean that spit roasted processed ****, i mean a shish kebab - naan bread and pure chicken breast and lots of salad - surely that's not unhealthy, non?

However, i live near a Domino's pizza :(

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

origenx Guest
    "quality of fast food has went down the toilet"

NEWSFLASH - it's always BEEN down in the toilet!

fa_jing Guest

Fast food is bad

A Big Mac tastes exactly like dog poop. Don't ask how I know.
    Find a woman who knows how to cook. That's what I did. If you are a woman, marry Emeril.
    -FJ

Sharky Guest
    yea man u gotta get a chickin sandwhich, big macs are just NASTY man, NAAAASTY.

Budokan Guest
    Fast food is by definition slurried pigsh*t. If you're serious about MA and keeping in shape you'll stay away from that junk. Soft drinks too.

I know what you mean, though. I haven't eaten at any of those places on a regular basis for five years. Jeez, I can't even remember the last time I drank a whole Coca-Cola--over a year maybe? When I do eat fast food now (and it's extremely rare) I always am sick with indigestion until I sh*t that stuff out of my body.

By the way, I NEVER eat at MD's, especially after some of my students told me they always had to chase away the mice in the morning. Seems the little critters had a penchant for eating tunnels into--and then falling asleep with--full bellies in the bread bun sacks....

Mmm! Good old Mickey-D's! With an export like that, is it any wonder other countries hate us so much...?

K. Mark Hoover

Sharky Guest
    someone answer my kebab question

RedDragon Guest
    no its not unhealthy, ok?!?! happy now? so go and eat your kabab and salad in peace without the fear of not wakin up the next mornin from a heart attack!

"United We Stand, Divided We Fall."

Sharky Guest
    shut the **** up