Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast Food Nastiness

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    It's an illuminati eugenic conspiracy. That's why Obamacare is forcing everyone to get chips in their arms!
    Oh great, you just had to tell him! I have no choice, but to report you!

Attachment 7842

Guess I'm not in the club anymore. Now my only choice for world domination is through the theocrats. Shit! They be crazy!

If the theocrats aren't crazy enough for you then you could always join up with captain hair.

Attachment 7846

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBrain View Post
    If the theocrats aren't crazy enough for you then you could always join up with captain hair.

Attachment 7846
    Oh god lol that's funny. That show is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Raipizo View Post
    Oh god lol that's funny. That show is ridiculous.
    Totally ridiculous indeed, but I'll admit that I sometimes watch it in the background while surfing the world wide inter-webs. My wife and I like to make fun of it just like we do with B horror and apocalyptic end of days movies. It's all just great fodder but that meme is on another level hilarious.

Title changed

We've gone way beyond BK anyway so I've got no problem with that. Make it so captain!
    This thread was formerly called "Burger King admits selling burgers containing horse meat". I'm changing it to "Fast Food Nastiness" and leaving you with this video (food for thought): The Making Of 'Gutter Oil'
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    This thread was formerly called "Burger King admits selling burgers containing horse meat". I'm changing it to "Fast Food Nastiness" and leaving you with this video (food for thought): The Making Of 'Gutter Oil'
    I avoid street food in Canada and the USA.
    I for sure avoid it everywhere else.

Sorry any street food vendors here, but I won't eat that stuff. Ever.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I avoid street food in Canada and the USA.
    I for sure avoid it everywhere else.

Sorry any street food vendors here, but I won't eat that stuff. Ever.
    when I was a boy a Uyghur woman sold me rat meat shishkababs and told me it was lamb.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

It depends where you are and the visible eating areas or not.
    In Parwan Province, I would not eat out in the street of a local village because I never saw water of any kind to wash stuff (food, hands, etc) but I would often eat some local pilau at inside perimeter vendors allowed to sell food only because they were vetted and they had US or UK sanitary training beforehand.

I saw Science edition article that we might be eating pertri dish meat in the coming future

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Thanks Gene! I like the new thread title.

I've never heard of "Gutter Oil." That's just naaaaaaasty!
    Last edited by GoldenBrain; 10-30-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    when I was a boy a Uyghur woman sold me rat meat shishkababs and told me it was lamb.
    Was it good? I've had squirrel, and it's pretty tasty. We have a bunch of fat squirrels around here, but I'm saving them for the end of days...

Was it good? I've had squirrel, and it's pretty tasty. We have a bunch of fat squirrels around here, but I'm saving them for the end of days...
    Squirrel stew! Redneck delicacy.

Squirrel stew! Redneck delicacy.
    Hahahahaha! At least I'm a cultured redneck. I also eat my own homegrown tilapia, rainbow trout, channel cat, and stripped bass. Yum yum!

Attachment 7898

burger king isn't food anyways.
    Burger King and other forms of fast food are the only food when you are on a road trip. That is unless you pre-packed your girly lettuce sanshwiches before the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post
    Burger King and other forms of fast food are the only food when you are on a road trip. That is unless you pre-packed your girly lettuce sanshwiches before the trip.

If you don't want the normal fast food then here's a suggestion. When we road trip we see Walmart and other grocery stores along the way, so we sometimes stop at those places and hit the deli or shop the parameter for fresh foods.