Thread: had a bad experience with a MA School

had a bad experience with a MA School

I recently found this site and its a good platform to air your complaints regarding anything but more particulary bad experiences in the MA Schools.

I like that its not one sided but allows the School Owners to respond.

Rip Off Report

Uh oh! That's one of our fellow forum members. At least it sounds as if he's turned things around.

There are a few schools from forum members on there. LOL!
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

A lot of people just use yelp pr other social netowrking services to do reviews etc.

For instance, here's a forum members reviews.
    Caveat Emporum as they say...

Yelp MA school review
    Kung Fu is good for you.

many venues for your voices heard

twitter etc

--

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    many venues for your voices heard

twitter etc

--
    Twitter is transient and it is hard to aggregate any sort of useful information about goods and services through the use of it.

Same with other places that are obscure or places that don't actually conduct reviews of businesses etc.

For instance, Yelp is a good site because it offers a wide base of reviews for specific businesses. Restaurants, clubs, gyms you name it and you can find out whether or not you really want to go to that place you've been thinking about or if it is likely to be a drag depending on average joe reviews.

Otherwise, yeas, one can get their voice out there, but to be heard, it is useful to be strategic in how you put your voice out there.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Twitter is transient and it is hard to aggregate any sort of useful information about goods and services through the use of it.

Same with other places that are obscure or places that don't actually conduct reviews of businesses etc.

For instance, Yelp is a good site because it offers a wide base of reviews for specific businesses. Restaurants, clubs, gyms you name it and you can find out whether or not you really want to go to that place you've been thinking about or if it is likely to be a drag depending on average joe reviews.

Otherwise, yeas, one can get their voice out there, but to be heard, it is useful to be strategic in how you put your voice out there.
    Agreed.

posts are buried fast in the torrents/streams of twitter feed

Ouch.

search relevancy

all search engines

including twitter search are working on relevancy

we may search a said school with some search engines

some tweets about the school may show up

but

it is still a long way to go with tweets