Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating bitter in China

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    If they wanted your money, then yes, it's normal.
    but i am not the tightey whitey or the loolie loolie, im chilese, is this normal?

even my cousin want to do the sex to me, they say i am cool american. i tell them i carry bucket of feces to field as fertilizer for living just like china, but maybe they dont belive me, but i very srs, i made the angry farmer face, very angry angry

i also had fu manchu mustache + bald for 3 months. in city of 500 million i alone and one muslim find have the mustache. i see the uighur i say, your mustache very beautiful im very jealous, he says your also very strong mustache it touch my heart like pull string on a rawap. we are brothers from different fathers but do the sex with the same mother. then we put nose touch because it is the way of the muslims
    Last edited by bawang; 02-25-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

is that algae edible?

looks like melted green tea ice cream.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Nice catch, Brule

I was going to post that dead pig story. Maybe they ate the algae.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I was going to post that dead pig story. Maybe they ate the algae.
    Cheap irresponsible farmers who didn't wanna pay to have diseased pigs removed properly. Oh let's just dump em in the river where we all drink from, make it somebody elses problem. So weak. This is why we have regulations and letting "the market" sort it out doesn't work. People are assholes.

Irresponsible indeed

But that's how you make lapchong in 2013.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Ugggghhh... So uncool.

Odd timing to be introducing this to the public what with the dead pigs in the river.....

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/...-beef-burgers/

This is exactly what us westerners need to fight obesity.

Somebody told me that it's actually getting better in China. Are we just seeing more reports now? ARe they really honestly trying to clean up their act?

Of course the pig thing is probably an independent farmer too cheap to do the right thing. Is it really that hard to trace their roots? No markings or tattoos? I wonder where the investigation is really at.

No independent farmer in the PRC has 16,000 pigs.
    True. The independent farmers I met were very small-scale. They'd probably have a handful of pigs (and would have major financial woes if a bunch died off notwithstanding disposal).

No, the problem here isn't "too broke to dispose of dead pigs;" the problem is more likely "too wealthy and connected to feel like he has to dispose of dead pigs properly."
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Maybe it was a plague of pigs...

...sort of like the plague of toads in Exodus. Of course, that would be pre-apocalyptic.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    True. The independent farmers I met were very small-scale. They'd probably have a handful of pigs (and would have major financial woes if a bunch died off notwithstanding disposal).

No, the problem here isn't "too broke to dispose of dead pigs;" the problem is more likely "too wealthy and connected to feel like he has to dispose of dead pigs properly."
    Word. Some people are just inconsiderate dicks. Another example of how capitalism and psychopathy go hand in hand these days.

16,000 pigs isn't that much. In Canada I imagine that would be a big operation for an indy, but we do have some pretty big ones still. A dying breed for sure, but still around. It's sad that so many indies are forced to sell out just to get by. All this corporate stuff is very efficient but it's killing our economy. I like the farming co-ops that go with the whole crowd source thing for the benefit of all. That should be the future of big business. Not all this hoarding crap.

Here's a tip when buying bottled water in a 2nd or 3rd world country's restaurant......tell the waiter to bring you the bottle unopened. Otherwise they may bring you a recycled bottle filled with tap water, opened and already poured into a glass.

Quote Originally Posted by gunbeatskroty View Post
    Here's a tip when buying bottled water in a 2nd or 3rd world country's restaurant......tell the waiter to bring you the bottle unopened. Otherwise they may bring you a recycled bottle filled with tap water, opened and already poured into a glass.
    At most restaurants in China, this isn't a problem. Most people bring their own drinks anyways.

...sort of like the plague of toads in Exodus. Of course, that would be pre-apocalyptic.
    So that would make this the Aporkalypse?

badum chaaaaaa
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.