Thread: VTAA Lobby

VTAA Lobby

My friend was in HK on business and as a favor dropped off an app. for a international membership card on my behalf. He took these pics of the lobby. Still cool

"Wing Chun is a bell that appears when rung.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tiger View Post
    My friend was in HK on business and as a favor dropped off an app. for a international membership card on my behalf. He took these pics of the lobby. Still cool

All the different versions of Wing Chun under one roof

All with a different idea....

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    All with a different idea....
    :-) :-) :-) :-) When I was there, an old saying was still echoing through the halls...'You cannot go between floors'.I guess that's why.
    "Wing Chun is a bell that appears when rung.

Calling it a lobby is a bit grand. Its just a hallway and whoever took the photo did a very good job of not catching the woman in the shop / flat next door who is normally eating something and of only catching the new shiny bits. If it was wideangle it wouldn't look quite as impressive lol

Love training there, but lets not get all romantic about the venue.
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tiger View Post
    :-) :-) :-) :-) When I was there, an old saying was still echoing through the halls...'You cannot go between floors'.I guess that's why.
    some teachers won't let you visit others for this reason. Contradictions of applications : )))