Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hendrik question

Quote Originally Posted by kentchang View Post
    Yik Kam, an unknown junior actor went to study Omei 12 palms exercises and Fukien white crane boxing. Later he mixed them up and called his art Yik Kam SLT (One long form). Here are the questions for Hendrik below.

Wong Wah Bo and Leung Yee Tai were the most senior wing chun practitioners of the Red Boat Opera at that time. Evidently they came before Yik Kam's time. That presents a very important question, who was really practicing genuine wck at that time? Wong Wah Bo and Leung Yee Tai were very well known for their wck in public. Where was the junior Yik Kam and what was he doing at that time? Was he still a student of some unknown Omei teacher? What's the name of the Omei teacher? So far, what people see of Yik Kam's SLT, is not impressive. There is not enough data or information to support your claim that Yik Kam’s art is the original wck? If you truly want to promote and preserve Yik Kam's art, then you should make it clear to the public that the Yik Kam SLT was from Omie, therefore, it should be called Omie SLT (one long Omie exercise form) different than the SLT/CK/BJ from all other wing chun lineages. Once that's clear to the public,that will help you to find some peace within yourself. Now, you don't have to repeat your endless "1850, Omie, White Crane and SLT (one long little exercise form originally from Omie 12 palms) "
    Interesting to note Hendrick has tied himself to Snake Crane WC and claims many similarities. The biggest problem is his one long set only exists in Cho Ga WC whose WC comes from Yik Kam. All other families of WC have three sets including Snake Crane. Snake Crane Master says his WC always has three sets from Dai Fa Min Kam.

The Red Boat Ancestor for Snake Crane WC is Dai Fa Min Kam. Dai Fa Min Kam or Sun Kam taught three sets to Law Tiu Wen. However he taught only one set to Fung Siu Ching. That set being Sap Yat Kuen.

Snake Crane Master has said his WC is very similar to Yuen Kay San WC. Interesting to know is Yuen Kay San learned from both Fung Siu Ching and Fok Bo Chuen. Fok Bo Chuen taught three sets. Fok Bo Chuen learned his WC from Wong Wah Bo and Dai Fa Min Kam.

So no matter how you look at it the three set WC is taught by all senior members of the red boat era. The only one with one long set is the junior player Yik Kam.

I think what Yik Kam left to the Cho Family is very important history. But it is not the original face of wing chun. And as handjob likes to say - these are facts.

It would be interesting to research why Dai Fa Min Kam "Sun Kam" taught one curriculum to Fung Siu Ching and another to Law Tiu Wen. And also where or how he learned both curriculum. This would be very good indeed.
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

Quote Originally Posted by desertwingchun2 View Post
    Interesting to note Hendrick has tied himself to Snake Crane WC and claims many similarities. The biggest problem is his one long set only exists in Cho Ga WC whose WC comes from Yik Kam. All other families of WC have three sets including Snake Crane. Snake Crane Master says his WC always has three sets from Dai Fa Min Kam.

The Red Boat Ancestor for Snake Crane WC is Dai Fa Min Kam. Dai Fa Min Kam or Sun Kam taught three sets to Law Tiu Wen. However he taught only one set to Fung Siu Ching. That set being Sap Yat Kuen.

Snake Crane Master has said his WC is very similar to Yuen Kay San WC. Interesting to know is Yuen Kay San learned from both Fung Siu Ching and Fok Bo Chuen. Fok Bo Chuen taught three sets. Fok Bo Chuen learned his WC from Wong Wah Bo and Dai Fa Min Kam.

So no matter how you look at it the three set WC is taught by all senior members of the red boat era. The only one with one long set is the junior player Yik Kam.

I think what Yik Kam left to the Cho Family is very important history. But it is not the original face of wing chun. And as handjob likes to say - these are facts.

It would be interesting to research why Dai Fa Min Kam "Sun Kam" taught one curriculum to Fung Siu Ching and another to Law Tiu Wen. And also where or how he learned both curriculum. This would be very good indeed.

The kuen kuit of the both families and the sets are there anyone can go investigate. I encourage open research on the technology, get to the core of 1850 wing Chun, get the fact, not his-story.

Btw, Hawkin Cheung just recently posted YouTube on snake body of WCK. So, at least three traceable wck lineages in history and tehnology now based on snake body crane limbs.

Start 5.0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2yzbvNB8zE

Also,

snake crane wing Chun lineage inherit sets very similar with YKS however snake crane wingchun also inherit the siu nim tau kuit which YKS doesn't inherit.

Snake crane wing Chun kuit express the big picture and yik kam kuit full in the details. We now know by evidence that wck is a long set system until it is split into three sets system.

Traceable technology express themself, one needs only to pull the curtain to let the facts shown.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-15-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    The kuen kuit of the both families and the sets are there anyone can go investigate. I encourage open research on the technology, get to the core of 1850 wing Chun, get the fact, not his-story.

Btw, Hawkin Cheung just recently posted YouTube on snake body of WCK. So, at least three traceable wck lineages in history and tehnology now based on snake body crane limbs.

Start 5.0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2yzbvNB8zE

Also,

snake crane wing Chun lineage inherit sets very similar with YKS however snake crane wingchun also inherit the siu nim tau kuit which YKS doesn't inherit.

Snake crane wing Chun kuit express the big picture and yik kam kuit full in the details. We now know by evidence that wck is a long set system until it is split into three sets system.

Traceable technology express themself, one needs only to pull the curtain to let the facts shown.
    Blah Blah Blah .... It is easy to see why Snake Crane and Yuen Kay San are similar. Read my post. But you still cannot show any family or player except Yik Kam who has one long set.

This is fact.

It is also fact no one dispute Snake Crane WC. Don't hide behind their family history. You are not in their family. You are a cling on or hang around at best.

Blah Blah Blah .... It is easy to see why Snake Crane and Yuen Kay San are similar. Read my post. But you still cannot show any family or player except Yik Kam who has one long set.

This is fact.

It is also fact no one dispute Snake Crane WC. Don't hide behind their family history. You are not in their family. You are a cling on or hang around at best.

You are free to have your opinion.

There are people here from Leung jan lineage's such as late Danny can tell you about the one set ....

If you like to use the one set three sets as argument , don't waste time, lots of things has been sort out. We know what it is since 1850. One set or three sets they all legitimate WCK and traceable. Fujian white crane and emei snake is unavoidable.

You are free to have your opinion.

There are people here from Leung jan lineage's such as late Danny can tell you about the one set ....
    GM Leung Jan did many great things for WC. We all know who taught him WC. He was taught and taught three sets.

One set or three sets they all legitimate WCK and traceable. Fujian white crane and emei snake is unavoidable.
    You are also free to your opinion.

BTW Snake Crane is from Shaolin. In their family history it is said their great ancestor is Jee Shin and Ng Mui.

Nowhere in their history do they say Fujian White Crane or Ermei Snake Ermie Zhong or any other misinformation you have been spouting for years.

Jee Shin and Ng Mui make since. Sun Kam has lineage to this day that can prove this combination from one ancestor.

Go back to your own head where your drivel makes sense. If you can ever do better than hitting a yoga ball or talking a good game I would love to see it. I will be ever so surprised if you ever accepted to see anyone face to face who wants to experience your Yik Kam WC. BTW I am glad you distance yourself from the Cho Ga WC family. You have been doing them a disservice for years.

GM Leung Jan did many great things for WC. We all know who taught him WC. He was taught and taught three sets.

You are also free to your opinion.

BTW Snake Crane is from Shaolin. In their family history it is said their great ancestor is Jee Shin and Ng Mui.

Nowhere in their history do they say Fujian White Crane or Ermei Snake Ermie Zhong or any other misinformation you have been spouting for years.

Jee Shin and Ng Mui make since. Sun Kam has lineage to this day that can prove this combination from one ancestor.

Go back to your own head where your drivel makes sense. If you can ever do better than hitting a yoga ball or talking a good game I would love to see it. I will be ever so surprised if you ever accepted to see anyone face to face who wants to experience your Yik Kam WC. BTW I am glad you distance yourself from the Cho Ga WC family. You have been doing them a disservice for years.

Thank you for your opnions, attached is facts released in the present issue of New Martial Hero magazine. that way you have no need to keep making your His-story about me or Red Boat WCK history as you are a creative His-story maker.

i certainly not interested in your view and your his-story making. So, here on, will not response to your fantasy. sorry.

also, notice that these publications in the New Martial Hero magazine is Co authors, thus, there are plenty of sifus around the world know and share the Red boat era WCK. Certainly, you are not invite to the club. sorry.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-15-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Thank you for your opnions, attached is facts released in the present issue of New Martial Hero magazine. that way you have no need to keep making your His-story about me as you are a His-story maker.

i certainly not interested in your view and your his-story making. So, here on, will not response to your fantasy. sorry.

also, notice that these publications in the New Martial Hero magazine is Co authors, thus, there are plenty of sifus around the world know and share the Red boat era WCK. Certainly, you are not invite to the club. sorry.
    Avoid and redirect. Real good handjob. Nothing I posted today is anything I made up like you imply. Nice try. When you have nothing go to, go to anything. Juvenile and bush league at best.

Glad to see you surround yourself with accomplished people over the internet. I hope it makes you feel good and lets you hide from your insecurities and mediocrity.

Take your ball and go home. And I dont believe you will not respond to me. You have said that for ten years and here we are still. You love this stuff. You are addicted to it. The attention you get gives you satisfaction in some weird way you feel attached to something bigger than you. And that my friend is about as sad as your Wing Chun skill set.

Wong Wah Bo, Leung Yee Tai and Dai Fa Min Kam were the most senior wing chun practitioners of the Red Boat Opera at that time. Evidently they came before Yik Kam's time. That presents a very important question, how many of these guys were really practicing genuine wck at that time? Wong Wah Bo and Leung Yee Tai were very well known for their wck in public. Dai Fa Min Kam was less known but people still could find three WC forms in his school. Where was this unknown junior member Yik Kam and what was he doing at that time? Was he still a student under some unknown Omei teacher? What's the name of this Omei teacher and who was the White Crane teacher Yik Kam learned from? I think these are fair questions for Hendrik to answer. Copying and pasting bits and pieces of others unverified material does not justify his claims to be a WC researcher.
    Last edited by kentchang; 03-13-2013 at 08:16 PM.