Thread: My NO BS Iron Palm DVD for FREE

My NO BS Iron Palm DVD for FREE

Brothers and sisters,

I have decided to offer my entire NO BS Iron Palm DVD on Youtube for free.

You can find it here.

http://youtu.be/cw5j-cIB284

All you need is a good training bag and strong Iron Palm Liniment.

Let me know as I make and sell those pieces of equipment for Iron Palm training.

For more information or to order Iron Palm training supplies call me at 781-829-9355
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Thanks, Dale!

This is a great instructional video. I bought the dvd a couple of years ago to add to my collection and found it to be clear and concise. It's very similar to one of the IP methods taught in our lineage. Ours is pretty closed door and it took me quite a while to get my sifu to teach it to me so I'm really happy you posted it for free to the masses.

I don't think such things should be closed door due to the fact that it takes serious dedication to master which pretty much rules out most people being able to develop the skill. So, to me it's self limiting in that way which negates the need for a closed door approach. Thanks again!!!

Thanks dude, definitely on my to do list!

Thanks for posting, Dale. Looks extremely interesting. Will have to give it a try.

Thanks, for posting that free information.

is there a way to get it to burn to a dvd to watch/rewatch?
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin73 View Post

Hey Kevin,

There are a bunch of ways to do this for free but some may or may not be the best choice for you or your operating system. I would encourage you to watch some of the tutorials on youtube. They are all pretty short so have fun and enjoy the finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin73 View Post

Get a youtube downloader.

http://download.cnet.com/Free-YouTub...-75219434.html

Follow the instructions to download the video, then copy it to a dvd.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

Try this firefox plugin, it will download streamed video in the background. Also includes ffmpeg for converting.

Dale Great vid I never train from the Internet but this seems one thing that could work... It seems to cut off though, is it complete?

Also do you suggest doing the same (internal and external) pre strike exercises EVERY day(twice per day.) How fundamental to the overall process do you feel it is?

For me due to the pre strike rituals and the medicine application it seems most viable to train both hands for the slightly longer time it'll take to complete the exercises.

Final question have you trained your palms on car tyres to simulate the penetrative force in a different way? If so what are your thoughts on this and at which stage would you consider tyres... (Or not)

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks again

I think I am already practicing that on my women's back side, does that count?

Does IP create arthritis ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    I think I am already practicing that on my women's back side, does that count?

Does IP create arthritis ?
    LOL!

IP can have bad side effects if practiced improperly. It can also have some side effects depending on the person, even if done properly.

There are several forms of iron palm conditioning methods, each has its risks and rewards.

I have the skin condition known as psoriasis. Iron palm training makes it worse on my hands. But since I don't foresee a career in "hand modeling" in my future, I am not too concerned about it.
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

Quote Originally Posted by mooyingmantis View Post
    LOL!

IP can have bad side effects if practiced improperly. It can also have some side effects depending on the person, even if done properly.

There are several forms of iron palm conditioning methods, each has its risks and rewards.

I have the skin condition known as psoriasis. Iron palm training makes it worse on my hands. But since I don't foresee a career in "hand modeling" in my future, I am not too concerned about it.
    You never know maybe Gene will put in a new segment 'the hands of kung fu', or something

Cool.

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Thank you Dale Sir

You are a scholar and a gentleman