Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What works and what doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by CRCAVA View Post
    LaRoux, what makes my comment "Empty"? I told you I don't have video of the techniques working in a fight... so lets make one. I'm not trying to be a tough guy, and its not a keyboard challenge. Here is the full deal: I have been in contact with Sifu Randy Williams about the subject and this is the proposal and my "full" information.

1. Sifu Randy Williams will pay in full your flight cost to travel to King William VA to make this proving video happen.
    2. When you get here you can choose to fight myself (John Simons) or Sifu Randy Williams. Again your choice.
    3. When you get here you can film the event yourself or I can provide a filmographer for you.
    4. You can choose any one of the "Unrealistic" techniques from the Randy Williams video and Sifu Williams or I have to use it on you in the fight video we make with you.

My Info:
    Name: John Simons III
    Weight: 135lbs
    Height: 5'5
    Address: Odyssey Martial Arts Academy/CRCA Virginia 694 Sharon Road King William VA 23086
    Email: OdysseyMMA1@aol.com
    Phone:804-928-5995
    Background: CRCA Wing Chun Gung Fu and MMA.

In closing, if you do not except this formal invitation to prove our point with CRCA then everything you say from this point forward should be considered weak and cowardly. You future post would be completely in vane. I look forward to you response... You name is "Defender of the truth"??? Let's defend it:-)

I don't think you need to go to all that trouble ,here us a clip that already shows it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRYHOA_8aXA.

Jim Halliwell, We extend the same invitation to you if your up for it. All the details are quoted above.
    If i had a problem with Randy he would have met me already.im not a fan of his work so he will have to get over that. As per you dont even know you and dont want to. Ta.
    Jim
    Last edited by jimhalliwell; 02-15-2013 at 01:58 PM.

Yeah thats what I thought... Oh well maybe LaRoux will step up..

Step up to what? We have seen the obassi video!

That video is a joke. It proves nothing at all. If thats all you have is that video to go off of you really are clueless.. I think it is adorable how cozy and comfortable you guys are sitting behind your computer talking crap... I made an offer to Halliwell & LaRoux.. Accept or Decline there is no in the middle.

That video is a joke. It proves nothing at all. If thats all you have is that video to go off of you really are clueless.. I think it is adorable how cozy and comfortable you guys are sitting behind your computer talking crap... I made an offer to Halliwell & LaRoux.. Accept or Decline there is no in the middle.
    Check your private messages. I will be expecting to hear from you shortly. Otherwise, that will make everything you say irrelevant.

Cant take any critique then?
    You sound like a very bad hong kong movie.
    Your correct about one thing the video is a joke in so many ways.

Private Message.. LOL

Why go private? You want to bash Randy in public... LaRoux sent me a PM wanting me to come to CA to fight... If you pay for Sifu Williams & I to travel lets do it. Lets do the challenge at Gene LeBell's gym in Burbank. Do we have a deal LaRoux?

Hi John,

Here's a better idea. Instead of one of us flying across the world and spending a bunch of time and money just to prove a point, why don't you simply prove your point by posting a video of yourself doing some of these techniques in full contact situations.

According to your bio, you are "supposedly" an MMA fighter. It would be a very simple thing for you to do to simply show some of these techniques in some full contact matches being used by your or your fighters.

Very quick, very simple and to the point. Then everything is solved.

How about it?

Halliwell - let me get this straight without insults or bringing in others to distract attention from the matter at hand, that's a decline then?

LaRoux, same thing. Without adding more smoke and mirrors to distract from the issue at hand, that's a decline then?

Quote Originally Posted by LaRoux View Post
    Hi John,

Here's a better idea. Instead of one of us flying across the world and spending a bunch of time and money just to prove a point, why don't you simply prove your point by posting a video of yourself doing some of these techniques in full contact situations.

According to your bio, you are "supposedly" an MMA fighter. It would be a very simple thing for you to do to simply show some of these techniques in some full contact matches being used by your or your fighters.

How about it?
    I have decided that a want hair like randy! John can you please e mail with details of his shop.It may on me be a lost cause but im willing to try anything.

LaRoux, same thing. Without adding more smoke and mirrors to distract from the issue at hand, that's a decline then?
    Why go private? You want to bash Randy in public... LaRoux sent me a PM wanting me to come to CA to fight... If you pay for Sifu Williams & I to travel lets do it. Lets do the challenge at Gene LeBell's gym in Burbank. Do we have a deal LaRoux?
    You want to make challenges? Fine with me, but I'm sure not traveling or paying for anything. If you want to show up and fight at Gene's gym, I can probably work something out for you, as long as Gene is OK with having an NHB challenge match at his facility.

I'm assuming you are going to be OK with fighting a pro MMA fighter who is about 185 or so, correct?

LaRoux what is your full real name and where are you from? Gene and Gokor go way back with Sifu Williams.. It will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRoux View Post
    Hi John,

How about it?
    Kind weird that a guy who supposedly competes in MMA and supposedly trains MMA fighters wouldn't already have a bunch of clips of these things working if they did work.

After all, in integral part of both fighting and coaching is detailed analysis of the videos from those fights.

Something is definitely fishy here.