Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about parrying drills

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    That's not the whole point in my lineage.
    Ok.

There is good reason for it not to be and just because you haven't been exposed to a different idea doesn't mean it is automatically wrong doers it?
    I didn't say right or wrong. Maybe you should go back and read what I wrote.

Using force at an early stage leads to problems.
    Yet this is DP's whole argument in the clip I was talking about and that you came here to defend: stepping out of striking range so you can use full power!! So which is it? Or are you just here to argue, regardless the actual point?

Using force at an early stage leads to problems. Something that you are not aware of it seems.
    I'm starting to think you are just trolling.
    Again, you either have serious reading comprehension problems or you are simply ignoring things I say even when you just directly quoted them. If you go back and actually read what you quoted me saying just before this reply, you will see I said the following:

Of course drills typically start off with light energy, but they should always be in the proper range for striking given the focus of the drill.
    Regardless whether we agree or not on a subject, since you aren't interested (or capable) in having a logical discussion/debate, I have nothing more to say to you.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    I have nothing more to say to you.
    Mission accomplished

Mission accomplished
    Yes - If your goal was to be a troll with a reading comprehension about the 3rd grade level, I'd say mission well accomplished.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Yes - If your goal was to be a troll with a reading comprehension about the 3rd grade level, I'd say mission well accomplished.
    Yes I am a 3rd grade troll. A 3rd grade troll that has more of an idea on Ving Tsun than you which make you a junior high ****!

You can throw stones from Arizona all day long mate. Doesn't bother me.

You'll never be as good at it as GlennR

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    First, you can ignore Vaj. He hasn't posted anything productive in a long while.

Now, here's an explanation of the extended training range for single sticky hands: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITEDDicoo6Y
    Nice clip, Here’s a video of good training range as well.

Ali