Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Environment and methods

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    really....you tried to make it sound like something unique to VT i pointed out you lack experience in other arts and are simply wrong CLF, hung gar, bakmei are just three examples of chinese arts which have the same outlook (bakmei is even more aggressive and relentless) as does thai and MMA training, its just reality is often different than what you wish will happen
    Dude I am referring to a clip posted and having watched another of his clips....how many have you watched of his ideas ?

Typical Frost start an argument nobody is arguing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    lol every art under the sun advocates this both chinese(the way bakmei does this makes ing chun look like a girls art to be honest) and sport arts (including thai boxing its just it never happens like that if the other guy actually wants to hurt you as well
    Ya, have to agree here, all street fights do that, it is only sport fighting and training sessions that stop and reflect, then start again.

Wow some people , I guess it is the cult mentality .

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Ya, have to agree here, all street fights do that, it is only sport fighting and training sessions that stop and reflect, then start again.

Wow some people , I guess it is the cult mentality .
    QI man returns thats a big generalization there...how many street fights have you been in ?

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    .................................................. ....

------------------------------------------

And the point is?

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    ------------------------------------------

And the point is?
    dont go to france if you can help it?????

http://youtu.be/uLEgFSB9T78 frost and joy, priceless.

http://youtu.be/uLEgFSB9T78 frost and joy, priceless.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again- what is the point? I have seen those videos.

In civil strife I have seen worse things than those videos...with or without knives or guns.

While I agree sometimes it is necessary to sucker punch someone when there are no other options.... the best doormen are the ones who can deal with the situation without having to resort to violence. I guess we don't have information on what kind of establishment he was guarding.

Also if I am protecting someone behind me I would use whatever means and completely agree with this method. I guess it depends on the context.

There is no guarantee that the guy who got knocked down won't come back with a machete or a gun either.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Quote Originally Posted by imperialtaichi View Post
    While I agree sometimes it is necessary to sucker punch someone when there are no other options.... the best doormen are the ones who can deal with the situation without having to resort to violence. I guess we don't have information on what kind of establishment he was guarding.

Also if I am protecting someone behind me I would use whatever means and completely agree with this method. I guess it depends on the context.

There is no guarantee that the guy who got knocked down won't come back with a machete or a gun either.
    Agree, a comeback is not good. Learning to keep things impersonal and use neutral responses is key, an arrogant attitude will get seen to sooner or later. I have had to ko a guy twice for deciding to come back after I kod him as he tried to attack a bar manager, after he recovered he came back and .... He had a bad night. In our security firm if a fight happened the security involved would swap with another bar so they avoided come backs and police.

found this on facebook....let the mayhem begin. mma gang fights
    GNP from two guys at once ; )

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=503651989692364

in this clip 2 guys arm bar each arm on one guy...there is a god. ; )

CLIP 2
    Last edited by k gledhill; 02-24-2013 at 05:02 PM.

found this on facebook....let the mayhem begin. mma gang fights
    GNP from two guys at once ; )
    What madness is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    What madness is this?
    Looks like Chelsea v Milwall to me only a nicer version.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Headhunters you read a little: 29-year-old Neil Hansen is the Bar manager they nearly killed.... I started doing door security at that Bar on the Kings rd. immediately after this incident to protect the managers.