Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It was nice while it lasted....

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I don't think the forum is for "debating". You express your opinion and I express mine. If you don't agree with me, That's fine. If I don't agree with you that's fine too. What is there for "debating"?

If you say that you can kick my ass and I say that you can't. How are we going to prove it unless oneday that you and I meet face to face?
    **** your logic !!
    Lets fight !!
    *throws slipper at John*
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    **** your logic !!
    Lets fight !!
    *throws slipper at John*
    Wait...you're wearing slippers?
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    Nope, I just always carry some for emergencies such as these.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Consistency Principle. Once we make a choice, we will distort logic to reinforce our choice, which drives us deeper into the belief that our choice is right.

Its how Brands work, convincing you that this is your Brand, and you identify with it.

And Politics...

Nobody knows it all, slake your desire to be the definitive one, and you can learn, otherwise you're just reinforcing your limited knowledge in a circular manner. Now, this can make you a good fighter, or a good martial artist, or a good customer, but not a student.
    I've trained 40 years (yea, I'll kick your a$$ Robinhood, fly me to Hawaii and we can duke it out on the beach), and I learned stuff I never expected here, talked a lot of shyt, and have heard the most inane discussions on the absolute worst dross imaginable. Talk about cheap entertainment! Thanks Gene!

So, whether your a Cro-Magnon who was too thick or too impatient to understand TCMA, or if you're a dancing temple fairy who spends all his spare time practicing his Chi Bomb while reciting Bruce Lee movie lines, just remember, you're all worthless and weak.

MAYBE Sanjuro and YKW will save you...

I am disappointed Monkey Boy is just re-posting his same old rants from before. Must be the gym for glorified kickboxers is doing poorly and he has to up his SEO.
    Last edited by Yum Cha; 02-25-2013 at 02:12 PM.
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    this is how Sanjuru really looks.

That's a pretty sweet battle station if you ask me!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post

I am disappointed Monkey Boy is just re-posting his same old rants from before. Must be the gym for glorified kickboxers is doing poorly and he has to up his SEO.
    I think you're confusing me with two other people. The glorified kickboxer line belonged to that douche Downey and all his ghost names.

But anyhow, now that I've let the cat out of the bag. Stop acting you always knew. I was banned on the spot a few times before if I tried to join with another name on the same IP. I was unjustly banned the first time after being trolled endlessly for year by people you ended up banning anyways for being the same disruptive idiots they always were. Thanks a lot for that.

I was here off and on for the last, what, two + years with a simple backwards spelling. Most of you didn't bat an eye. Why come out now? It should say something about this place when EVEN I get tired of the same merry go round.

I'll return as sifuabel or not all. laterz.
    Last edited by Lebaufist; 02-25-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Consistency Principle. Once we make a choice, we will distort logic to reinforce our choice, which drives us deeper into the belief that our choice is right.

Its how Brands work, convincing you that this is your Brand, and you identify with it.

And Politics...

Nobody knows it all, slake your desire to be the definitive one, and you can learn, otherwise you're just reinforcing your limited knowledge in a circular manner. Now, this can make you a good fighter, or a good martial artist, or a good customer, but not a student.
    I've trained 40 years (yea, I'll kick your a$$ Robinhood, fly me to Hawaii and we can duke it out on the beach), and I learned stuff I never expected here, talked a lot of shyt, and have heard the most inane discussions on the absolute worst dross imaginable. Talk about cheap entertainment! Thanks Gene!

So, whether your a Cro-Magnon who was too thick or too impatient to understand TCMA, or if you're a dancing temple fairy who spends all his spare time practicing his Chi Bomb while reciting Bruce Lee movie lines, just remember, you're all worthless and weak.

MAYBE Sanjuro and YKW will save you...

Lol.....single me out.....why you martial art want a bee......put your boots on, and go out back and get some sheep , mate .

If you want to come play, make a raft.

I'll match your 40 years with my 39 years, I am spotting you a year as handicap.

Happy paddling.

I was talking about Ross, with his "Monkey Boy" Avatar..
    Sorry, I remember you had one now too...

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    I think you're confusing me with two other people. The glorified kickboxer line belonged to that douche Downey and all his ghost names.

But anyhow, now that I've let the cat out of the bag. Stop acting you always knew. I was banned on the spot a few times before if I tried to join with another name on the same IP. I was unjustly banned the first time after being trolled endlessly for year by people you ended up banning anyways for being the same disruptive idiots they always were. Thanks a lot for that.

I was here off and on for the last, what, two + years with a simple backwards spelling. Most of you didn't bat an eye. Why come out now? It should say something about this place when EVEN I get tired of the same merry go round.

Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Lol.....single me out.....why you martial art want a bee......put your boots on, and go out back and get some sheep , mate .

If you want to come play, make a raft.

I'll match your 40 years with my 39 years, I am spotting you a year as handicap.

Happy paddling.
    Ok, I'm comming! you better get your training started, all that paddling is gonna give me arms like Arnold! 10,000 miles of agony!! Then, guessing you don't live on the coast, I'll take off running!
    All the children will come out and cheer me as I close in!
    Oh, you will Roo this day!
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng

Ok, I'm comming! you better get your training started, all that paddling is gonna give me arms like Arnold! 10,000 miles of agony!! Then, guessing you don't live on the coast, I'll take off running!
    Oh, you will Roo this day!
    Might your name be Forest Gump ?, don't forget the chocolates.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Wait, If I take a break I don't get those sweet pieces of merch you send us mods!
    [hint]
    yeah, I miss those
    [/hint]
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Loooooooooooooooong goodbye

Talk about cheap entertainment! Thanks Gene!
    Glad to be of service!

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    Well, alright then.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    [hint]
    yeah, I miss those
    [/hint]
    You missed a good one this year.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Awwww man, don't just rub it in. put me back on payroll and send me one of those. you gotta make gear for muscle heads tho - I think the last two shirts you sent me were your size
    Last edited by SevenStar; 02-25-2013 at 04:44 PM.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter