Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: It was nice while it lasted....

Some other "gems" from Jamieson....

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...&postcount=254

Higlights include

Jamieson claiming poor people get put in jail for not being able to pay "high taxes" only to have it pointed out if you are poor and not making any money you don't have taxes due

Using Wesley Snipes as an example of a poor person going to jail for not paying his taxes, then quickly ignoring that (1) he was a Hollywood star who made millins and (2) he was so "poor" he offered the judge 5 million dollars in certified bank check to help pay some of his taxes!!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Whenver David Jamieson acts like he knows what he is talking about, everyone should remember that he has a long history of making claims only to have them proven 100% wrong

He then tries to twist what he said and back tracks

When confronted again with his double talk, he usually tries to threaten you with his moderator status...

A classic Jamieson failure was when he claimed that you could be put in jail in the US for being poor or in debt

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...=50267&page=17

A short summary of the above;
    1. Jamieson's "evidence" that poor people go to jail for debt was a tax evader who was hiding 1.9 million dollars

2. Jamieson's "evidence" that you can go to jail for "looking too arabic" was a bunch of illegals, half of which weren't even ARAB! who didn't go to jail, they got deported for being here illegally and committing crimes while here
    Hey everybody, I just want you to know that Ross has never 100% refuted anything, ever.

Nor do I deny any of what he indicates as me being a failure because I drew it directly from the media and it continues and there are more examples of what I spoke.

Hey everybody, Dave Ross has a huge chip on his shoulder an he needs to be coddled and told that he's right or he spends his days concerned about what David Jamieson will say or do next.

See Dave? NOBODY CARES if you have a beef with me. Furthermore, I have no beef with you and find you to be not much more than a ridiculous pedant and a belligerent fool.

see? NOBODY CARES what I think about you Dave.

Just play nice, that's all. If you like, I think you may even be able to ignore me. I, as a moderator by default will not ignore you. That's just how things work. Like facts. You know.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    bro, i was in my teens and naive and looked up to those three as defenders of kung fu against bad mma bullies. i followed thru the whole thing.
    So, did you learn to not put the keys to your happiness in someone else's pocket?
    That's the only real take away from all that.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Read the thread, I refuted everything...

Here's a nice summary
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...&postcount=258

Once you read that you have to come to the conclusion that Jamieson i=either thinks that if he keeps babbling no one will notice the facts OR that he is so mentally challenged that even when confronted with both facts and logic he can't admit he is wrong

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Please feel free to follow how this thread progressed and how David Jamieson completely FAILED

Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Prisons in many cases are merely an extension of the welfare system.

Conservative thinkers should be on board with this idea because then they don't have to worry about some welfare bum spending their .037 cent contribution on a colt45.

yes, america will jail you for pretty much anything
    He starts with his standard "throw away" anti-American liberal trash, but WAIT, it gets better!

:
    you also put them in jail for being in debt, being homeless and angry, for not supervising their teenagers, for looking too arabic etc etc.
    They put you in JAIL for being in debut, being homeless and being hungry! Yup, that is what he claimed. Now watch how it evolves

:

Going to jail for debt - Try to get away with being poor as an excuse for not paying your taxes. IN the US, you WILL be imprisoned. Other countries will do it as well. This is jailing people for debt even if you just want to call it taxes.

Going to jail for being homeless and angry - In the land of fairness, the rich as well as the poor may not by law sleep under bridges r steal bread.
    Most poor people don't have to pay taxes. Even people who owe taxes and haven't paid them don't go to jail 99% of the time

Going to jail for being homeless? Well, he gave that one up really quickly, but the fun is still ahead!

:
    for dave-

"Wednesday, April 25, 2007
    Tax Evader Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison

Earlier today a federal judge sentenced convicted tax evader Elaine Brown to 63 months in prison. She and her husband Ed Brown were both convicted of tax evasion. "

lets call it evasion and then it's not jailing someone for debt!
    That was his evidence, but WATCH.... watch how Jamieson thinks no one will notice

:
    Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Just when you think things couldn't go any worse for old David Jamieson
    This is a case of a person in debt? A poor person maybe?

http://ronideutch.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

The poor, helpless, desolate woman, put in jail for hiding $1.9 million dollars

Yup, his evidence that "poor people are put in jail for debt" was a person who avoided paying taxes on their $1.9 MILLION dollar profits

:

W.Snipes case is an interesting twist on it as well.
    Self destructing, Jamieson brings up Snipes as an example of a "poor person"
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 02-26-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    So, did you learn to not put the keys to your happiness in someone else's pocket?
    That's the only real take away from all that.
    yes sir, i have learned my lesson

pls spare david ross, he is like a father to me, i will pay you 10 taels of silver and you can borrow my gf

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

yes sir, i have learned my lesson

pls spare david ross, he is like a father to me, i will pay you 10 taels of silver and you can borrow my gf
    Dave's stay here is dependent entirely on Dave.

So far he's not doing so good, but I attribute that to the fresh and new and exciting factor.

Maybe he got laid or something and that has reinvigorated his lust for life and his chosen fantasy camp of arch nemisises who apparently I am chief of in his concerns.

Otherwise, I encourage anyone (who actually cares) to go an read Dave's posts and proofs and facts. Go do it! lol

yeesh.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Poor Jamieson, he desperately wants to delete my posts showhing him wrong and wants to ban me

But he thinks he can keep the cover of "impartial moderator" (already a huge joke here) and thinks if he acts he will be revealed...

Jamieson isn't even an intellectual light weight, he is completely incapable when confronted with facts to digest them and admit he is wrong.

It's also extemely funny to see him dive head first into my threads with his frothing mouth then claim he doesn't care.... followed by subtle threats he will delete my threads and ban me

Poor Jamieson, he desperately wants to delete my posts showhing him wrong and wants to ban me

But he thinks he can keep the cover of "impartial moderator" (already a huge joke here) and thinks if he acts he will be revealed...

Jamieson isn't even an intellectual light weight, he is completely incapable when confronted with facts to digest them and admit he is wrong.

It's also extemely funny to see him dive head first into my threads with his frothing mouth then claim he doesn't care.... followed by subtle threats he will delete my threads and ban me
    I desperately want to delete your posts?

Yeah that's why they are still there 5 years later dave.

Who said I was impartial? Who?

I'm not. I've been here forever. I think most people know me etc.

But, you are creating a self fulfilling prophecy if you must know. I mean, how far do you think this tack will take you here?

I have an idea, why don't you write a really rude note to Gene and tell him that you want all my moderator powers taken away and to install you as a moderator.

because you know, you have such an even keel and all that. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It's kind of sad

David Jamieson must have severe mental and emotional problems if he can't accept that he says things that not only does he never back up, but when proven wrong, denies them and continues to rattle on...

Here we have in black and white (well, black and yellow?) countless examples of him making claims, even claiming he has evidence, then completely failing to produce such evidence

He also fails to understand the concept of "discrediting the witness"...

What a sad pathetic excuse for a human being you are.....

Dave's stay here is dependent entirely on Dave.

So far he's not doing so good, but I attribute that to the fresh and new and exciting factor.

Maybe he got laid or something and that has reinvigorated his lust for life and his chosen fantasy camp of arch nemisises who apparently I am chief of in his concerns.

Otherwise, I encourage anyone (who actually cares) to go an read Dave's posts and proofs and facts. Go do it! lol

yeesh.
    if you are to ban david ross, i volunteer to sacrifice myself and take his place.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

It's kind of sad

David Jamieson must have severe mental and emotional problems if he can't accept that he says things that not only does he never back up, but when proven wrong, denies them and continues to rattle on...

Here we have in black and white (well, black and yellow?) countless examples of him making claims, even claiming he has evidence, then completely failing to produce such evidence

He also fails to understand the concept of "discrediting the witness"...

What a sad pathetic excuse for a human being you are.....
    If anyone is rattling on, it's you. Do you expect me to not speak to your drivel??
    Dude, keep it up.

then you can tell all your friends that you have proof I am mean because i respond to your ridiculous... hate rants about me.

seriously, you are a weirdo dave.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

There are only two outcomes here

Jamieson runs to Gene and asks to ban me, demonstrating his true nature and for many demonstrating once and for all that he should never have been made a moderator

OR

He tries to keep his charade going and just keeps ratting on like the mental patient he is....

I don't have an interest vested in either outcome, I am just having fun watching him move so predictably

if you are to ban david ross, i volunteer to sacrifice myself and take his place.
    I don't and haven't banned anyone here ever.

I make a request, it gets reviewed, the decision isn't mine.
    In that sense, if someone sees anything overtly inappropriate they have as much say as me about requesting to ban someone.

What I can do is step in. What I can do is delete or quarantine posts and threads.

Dave is a simple minded individual who has a purpose that is all too transparent.

So, I'll just let him keep dancing and by all means, if he targets me with his retarded rants, I will respond to them in kind.

If he loses it, I make a request to have him tossed. If Gene disagrees, I abide.

i don't abide with what Ross has to say. pretty much ever. I regard him rather dimly at this point, but hey even steven right?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

For the record, I closed this thread.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.