Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fighitng in the "old days"

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I could bury you and the forum in sources... this is just one glaring example and famous one that many other martial artist in China have cited...

Again, you spread your OPINIONS yet never offer concrete evidence

You bloated wind bag... talking about things you were never around for and have no idea about

You are 100% WRONG... ask Chris or Mike about it. Or read articles I wrote when CTS was alive and well....

It's amazing how you can put your foot in your mouth, actling like you have some idea what you are talking about, despite the facts smaking you in the face.

I am not the only one amazed that Gene let's a biased belligerent hillbilly with strong tendency to rant and go on personal vendettas "moderate"... it's pretty sad and major reason this place is the stink hole it is
    If i remember rightly Dave posted here way before his sifu passed, and wrote several articles as well which were published so Jamison back up your claim as its a bad one

And i have yet to see one thing from jamison which is sourced and provable

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    If i remember rightly Dave posted here way before his sifu passed, and wrote several articles as well which were published so Jamison back up your claim as its a bad one

And i have yet to see one thing from jamison which is sourced and provable
    Nice, I shall consider you Dave's lapdog I guess. But you're wrong. Daves online trail isn't hard to find, read, figure out etc. The tale of time is there. Now, I'm gonna respond to Dave. :-)
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Nice, I shall consider you Dave's lapdog I guess. But you're wrong. Daves online trail isn't hard to find, read, figure out etc. The tale of time is there. Now, I'm gonna respond to Dave. :-)
    more non-speak from the bloated Canadian turd...

Let's all remember he wasn't in NYC when CTS was alive.

Let's all remember that I WAS on this very forum (making Jamieson twitch) while CTS was alive and well....

If it isn't so hard to find... put up evidence to support your claim,,,,, but we already know you never do that... you rattle on like the empty shell you are and never back up what you say....

Online trails aren't hard to dig up, maybe we should dig up some of Jamieson's legendary failures
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

and ill consider you a basement dwelling muppet I read articles from David back in the 90's in magazines about Lama Pai, and i read his posts here so i know the time line very well, im just amazed a so called impartial mod would snap like this

I could bury you and the forum in sources... this is just one glaring example and famous one that many other martial artist in China have cited...

Again, you spread your OPINIONS yet never offer concrete evidence

You bloated wind bag... talking about things you were never around for and have no idea about

You are 100% WRONG... ask Chris or Mike about it. Or read articles I wrote when CTS was alive and well....

It's amazing how you can put your foot in your mouth, actling like you have some idea what you are talking about, despite the facts smaking you in the face.

I am not the only one amazed that Gene let's a biased belligerent hillbilly with strong tendency to rant and go on personal vendettas "moderate"... it's pretty sad and major reason this place is the stink hole it is

Dave, for someone who has as much wind as you, that's pretty rich! "Bloated" even better. Whatever. Your opinions are yours and mine are mine. I stand by my viewpoint and opinion and what facts would you like? You know very well my viewpoint is widely accepted and in fact, is probably much more accepted than your desire to change holistic self cultivation arts into bloodsport based on the fighting segment of the developed man.

I have read all your stuff from when CTS was alive Dave, and you were WAY more soft shoe on your whole slicing the art off the fighting part. So, if someone wanted to take the time, they could. Otherwise, you're full of it as per usual.

As for your vitriol and hatred towards me and your constant complaining about my moderation here I am surprised that you would even bother coming back here!

Now, I guess I just wait until you get really rude, belligerence etc and get all hot and bothered and then storm off again because You can't tell me what to say or do and your hate grows. You are weak Dave. Like a child caught red handed with a lie, you just go into contrary mode. That's your personality with me. I don't care.

Just don't be a jerk and try to play nice. I'm perfectly willing to argue like men otherwise. It seems you haven't changed much though, so I'll deal with you as you are able to understand as per usual.

Dave, you and the other trolls who got banned outta here for being juvenile brats not liking me is no great surprise. You may continue to cry about it, or man up and argue like a man, not a spoiled little boy with a **** poor attitude.

Now tell me, do you carry the style banner? Do you teach the way you were taught? You claim to have developed from that, but have clearly taken a different path.

Kind regards otherwise.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 02-26-2013 at 08:52 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You know very well my viewpoint is widely accepted an in fact
    You have a long history here of claiming "fact" and being proven completely wrong. Should we dig up your famous claim that in the US people who are poor are put in jail for being in debt? That was a fabulous trounching where you backtracked and claimed you never made the claim. You never offer evidence, just make claims and then try to play it off, to FAILURE each and every time

I have read all your stuff from when CTS was alive Dave
    A minute ago you said it was easy to dig this up and you would prove it

Yet, AGAIN, no evidence

Just your pathetic CLAIM... back up what you say, it might convince us you are more than a sock puppet

As for your vitriol and hatred towards me and your constant complaining about my moderation here I am surprised that you would even bother coming back here!
    I am not the only one who thinks you are a complete clown. There are two moderators here who agree, one who even has one of your absurd comments as a sig line (should be easy to figure that one out)

I already said
    1. I came back to watch you squirm
    and
    2. You wouldn't be able to resist sticking your bloated head into my threads and trying to assert yourself

Right on both counts

You can't tell me what to say or do
    Unlike you, who tries to abuse his position as "moderator" to try to do that to peple you don't agree with

Dave, you and the other trolls who got banned outta here
    Obviously, facts are not your strong suit. IN fact, the entire concept seems to evade you

I wasn't "banned" I ASKED to be banner! So I could ignore losers like you. It's very easy to verify, GENE POSTED ABOUT IT!

In summary, you never back up your claims, you have a long history of saying ridiculous things and backing away when confronted with facts. Not to mention your anti-American and anti-semitic rants which would have had you banned from any decent forum....

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

pls dont get banned mighty david ross, you are a ray of sunshine to this forum.

stay calm and lets focus on positive things, like changes to your school over the years, method of teaching, applying your fist seeds in sanda, etc pls, i love hearing those stuff.

we can address problems in kung fu, but lets also talk about the solutions.

when you were banned, i mourned you like i mourn my own father.
    Last edited by bawang; 02-26-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Finding threads on the internet IS easy...

Here is a classic example of Jamieson claiming "facts"only to be proven wrong

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...&postcount=241

You have a long history here of claiming "fact" and being proven completely wrong. Should we dig up your famous claim that in the US people who are poor are put in jail for being in debt? That was a fabulous trounching where you backtracked and claimed you never made the claim. You never offer evidence, just make claims and then try to play it off, to FAILURE each and every time
    Are you on some kind of bizarre political campaign or something Dave? lol You think that because you say it again and again it becomes truer and truer. I don't want to be the one who has to explain reality to you.

A minute ago you said it was easy to dig this up and you would prove it

Yet, AGAIN, no evidence

Just your pathetic CLAIM... back up what you say, it might convince us you are more than a sock puppet
    I said no such thing. BUt you go ahead and show me where I said that. Youa re saying it's easy to do after all, so go ahead.

I am not the only one who thinks you are a complete clown. There are two moderators here who agree, one who even has one of your absurd comments as a sig line (should be easy to figure that one out)
    Looking for friends Dave? It's no secret that MK and I aren't on the same wavelength. You see, there is a genius to that fact in that it really does create an envrionment where multiple points of view are possible. Fwiw, I feel exactly the same on teh opposite side of the coin to your sentiments. So that comes out as =/=.

I already said
    1. I came back to watch you squirm
    and
    2. You wouldn't be able to resist sticking your bloated head into my threads and trying to assert yourself

Right on both counts
    1. you'll wait a long time to see me squirm about your idiotic antics dave.

2. If you drop invectives and insults and expect me to be all buddhist sage about it, you are a stupid stupid man. I don't put up with crap from a 6 year old, and I don't put up with it from you. So, I don't know what you thought would result of that, but I'm pretty sure if I poke someone with a pin, they will turn around and go, wtf did you do that for?

You're an idiot Dave. A brilliant rainbow of idiot that is entertaining in his idiocy

Unlike you, who tries to abuse his position as "moderator" to try to do that to peple you don't agree with
    So, my not deleting your beligerrent and rude posts with all your vitriol and invective aied directly at me indictaes I am an abusive moderator.

I bet a psychiatrist would have a field day with you on the couch at times dave. I'm surprised at how hardand how long you can hang onto a burning hot stone!

Obviously, facts are not your strong suit. IN fact, the entire concept seems to evade you
    Obviously reality is not your favourite place to be.

I wasn't "banned" I ASKED to be banner! So I could ignore losers like you. It's very easy to verify, GENE POSTED ABOUT IT!
    "asked to be banned" Again, that is far more idiotic than just taking a break. You are a drama queen dave.
    In summary, you never back up your claims, you have a long history of saying ridiculous things and backing away when confronted with facts. Not to mention your anti-American and anti-semitic rants which would have had you banned from any decent forum....
    Dave, in my opinion, you are a half wit wash up with strong opinions and a propensity to attack people who have contrary opinions. You are belligerent, you are rude, you are incapable of communication with others unless they pay you some kind of homage you feel you deserve.

I haven't been banned from any forum. Decent or otherwise.
    Anti american and anti semitic? That's rich, you know I'm a reform convert cum universalist you fool. And that's a fact jack.

But by all means, continue your campaign of hate. You look all the more stupid for it. Mind you, try to curtail it somewhat, because if you clutter up the forum too much, it will be removed.

Best regards
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It's kind of sad

David Jamieson must have severe mental and emotional problems if he can't accept that he says things that not only does he never back up, but when proven wrong, denies them and continues to rattle on...

Here we have in black and white (well, black and yellow?) countless examples of him making claims, even claiming he has evidence, then completely failing to produce such evidence

What a sad pathetic excuse for a human being you are.....

(and notice how he treatens to delete the threads that show him wrong? smh)

I have a feeling this will be Gene when he logs in today......

It's kind of sad

David Jamieson must have severe mental and emotional problems if he can't accept that he says things that not only does he never back up, but when proven wrong, denies them and continues to rattle on...

Here we have in black and white (well, black and yellow?) countless examples of him making claims, even claiming he has evidence, then completely failing to produce such evidence

(and notice how he treatens to delete the threads that show him wrong? smh)

what's sad is you behaving like an overly attached 14 year old girlfriend.

really Dave, it's been years and it's like yesterday for you!

Like a fresh bouquet! Not. lol

Hey, how far do you think you'll get by spending most of your energies casting aspersion on a moderator here?

Not too bright. This is your category.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    I have a feeling this will be Gene when he logs in today......

Personally, I would have imagined that just watching Jamieson as a "moderator" would have already long ago resulted in such a reaction

I mean, it's obvious that Jamieson can't control himself, this has been going on for years (as I demonstrated).... but for a third party to give him moderating powers? Sad, so sad

Personally, I would have imagined that just watching Jamieson as a "moderator" would have already long ago resulted in such a reaction

I mean, it's obvious that Jamieson can't control himself, this has been going on for years (as I demonstrated).... but for a third party to give him moderating powers? Sad, so sad
    lol, this is awesome.

So, how's your Kung fu doing Dave? You getting any good at it yet?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It's kind of sad

He also fails to understand the concept of "discrediting the witness" which I have clearly done here so many times