Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: snake engine dymistify

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    ....i guess none of the teacher's I've studied with over the last 30 years - one for close to 20 - were willing to teach me...
    Yeah, but he is a Taoist and you know about THOSE guys, right?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    No, I don't do sets, and if I posted a vid, you probably still wouldn't get it anyway, it is just nice that over ego people finally show their true level. Now they can't make claims about something they know little about, or can't do.

There are plenty of vids of good energy, Chen Man Ching vids are good examples of proper internal energy.
    Here is a different perspective.....

Have you ever reflected upon what kind of ego it takes to make derogatory comments about the ego of other people?

Even if you perceive they deserve it, what kind of ego needs to point it out to the other person?

Doesn't this kind of person 'presume' themselves to be correct and the other incorrect without considering they may be wrong or misunderstand?

If they do consider they may be wrong or misunderstand, then wouldn't this person ameliorate their response and perhaps not comment upon the ego of another?

Just asking!

you called him Hardwood, lol...

okay, you know what, I really don't want to know what u r talking about...

yeah, i guess none of the teacher's I've studied with over the last 30 years - one for close to 20 - were willing to teach me (yes, I know, I know, by what u have seen of me on video, clearly they didn't teach me anything, blah blah blah...)

now off you go, merry Robinhood, go off and play in the green...I mean Hardwood...
    lolololololol!
    I don't know your teachers, maybe they tried, maybe not. It is still up to you, I have seen many good teachers and masters with lousy students. Look at Chen Man Ching, almost nobody got it. Almost everyone turned into flower children.

my wife and I have a room already; in fact we have several - together they make up an entire house; crazy how that works...
    crazy?
    house?

crazy house?

this house you live in? do the walls seem to have some sort of padding?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post

Have you ever reflected upon what kind of ego it takes to make derogatory comments about the ego of other people?

Even if you perceive they deserve it, what kind of ego needs to point it out to the other person?

Doesn't this kind of person 'presume' themselves to be correct and the other incorrect without considering they may be wrong or misunderstand?

If they do consider they may be wrong or misunderstand, then wouldn't this person ameliorate their response and perhaps not comment upon the ego of another?

Just asking!
    No, he had it coming.

you called him Hardwood, lol...
    I think he intimately knows his brother, morningwood

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

No, I don't do sets, and if I posted a vid, you probably laugh uncontrollably....
    well at least he is realistic about his skills

There are plenty of vids of good energy, Chen Man Ching vids are good examples of proper internal energy.
    attention, step away from the drugs.... keep your hands where we can see them

I don't know your teachers
    do you mean this in the biblical sense?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    crazy?
    house?

crazy house?

this house you live in? do the walls seem to have some sort of padding?
    And is KILL CLOUSEAU written all over the walls?

Look at Chen Man Ching
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USJPmCZ6Efc

not only is this pretty terrible, but I can't dance to the music

...it is just nice that over ego people finally show their true level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post

Just asking!
    No, he had it coming.
    Now you have just demonstrated that you don't get it either!

13. More than 4 000 views... Seriously !

Quote Originally Posted by poulperadieux View Post
    More than 4 000 views... Seriously !
    no, NOT "seriously".....

Quote Originally Posted by poulperadieux View Post
    More than 4 000 views... Seriously !
    And I have only just arrived!

Wait and see what happens now!