Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: snake engine dymistify

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Now you have just demonstrated that you don't get it either!
    No, you don't get it, either.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    well at least he is realistic about his skills
    I can see why they banned you before, changing quotes to something else, criticizing peoples skills just because you don't have any etc....

Get a life, buddy.

Go kick the dog now.

Woooooooooo......

Maybe a shrink could help you.

3. :d :d :d:d :d:d :d

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    No, you don't get it, either.
    I am pretty sure that it is you who don't get it, and it doesn't look very good that you ever will!

Should you ever recognize your error, I am always here to help you back onto the path of knowledge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USJPmCZ6Efc

not only is this pretty terrible, but I can't dance to the music
    No, it just shows your inability to see.

If you actually had some gong and was able to use it, you would be able to see something.

You only see the shell , not the core, if the shell is solid , the core is hollow or soft. Empty shell. If the shell is soft the core is solid. Once the shell is broken, nothing is left .to sustain the body.

Smoke that for awhile mud hopper.

I can see why they banned you before
    I banned myself (see if he can figure that one out)

changing quotes to something else
    If I just cut and pasted what you actually wrote, I'd be guilty of spreading your stupid insipid nonsense

criticizing peoples skills just because you don't have any etc....
    I have MAD SKILLS, I can also do martial arts

Get a life, buddy.
    Have you ever kissed a girl? And, NO, your cousin doesn't count....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

OR, alternately, that you are a lunatic

If you actually had some gong and was able to use it, you would be able to see something.
    I have a gong, but the neighbors asked me to stop banging it, but I said to them how can I get it on if I don't bang a gong?

You only see the shell , not the core, if the shell is solid , the core is hollow or soft. Empty shell. If the shell is soft the core is solid. Once the shell is broken, nothing is left .to sustain the body.
    he got that last night in the fortune cookie in his takeout box

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Actually, if the core is hollow (empty) or soft the shell will not appear solid no matter how solid it is.

If the shell is soft and the core is soft then the appearance of soft is actually solid, but not perceivable to others. Even if those with a trained eye perceive the underlying solidity, then the skill is still not advanced. For in truth, true solidity from softness cannot be perceived at all by anyone at anytime!

Strength comes from the appearance of weakness that is not weak, but is empty. And that strength is not apparent.

More importantly, how do you like your taco? hard or soft shell?

I see that you have moved beyond the wisdom of the Ancient One™
    Never, I would never dishonor my sifu, by not sharing his wisdom, however he also taught us,

"If you cannot share my teachings in your own manner, without using my words and metaphors, then you have not learned my teachings!"

He was very wise!

I'm beginning to see a trend here...

ah yes - only Robinhood gets it (probably from Hardwood, if his pre-edited post tells us anything )

as opposed to over-ego (is that like an over-easy Eggo combo?) people who make claims, yet provide no indication what they can do at all

see, here's the funny part - you never agreed w me from the get-go; regardless of what I would show on video, you are going to say it gives an indication of my lack of knowledge, understanding, etc. etc.; OTOH, there are people on here (some who are well known and respected for their internal, etc.) who liked what I have put up from time to time; do you think I get to wrapped up when someone compliments me? not really - it's nice to hear, but it doesn't impact my sense of my own areas needing of improvement; similarly, do I get upset when you (or others) say trash what I do? nope - again, I know where I am "at" - I know what works and what needs work; and if I put up vids from time to time documenting that, it's neither looking for praise nor criticism - just one reference point among many;

you, OTOH, are a nobody net-ghost mouth-boxer (to use our friend Dale's phrase) who snipes anonymously from the safety of his keyboard, with the lame excuse that no one would "understand" if he posted something of what he does;

pathetic;
    Whatever, just calling it like it is, your the one who barged into Henrick's thread saying he was full of s*--t , now it just back fired on you that's all, and now it looks like you are the that full of s*--it .

All those internal threads that you always jumped in on to post your counter points, all based on not really knowing what your talking about, because you could not do it, now we just know what your opinion was based on, nothing.

Ya, ...try to turn it around and point at me now.... Lol....your the one exposed, not me.

All those internal threads that you always jumped in on to post your counter points, all based on not really knowing what your talking about,
    clearly it is YOU who does not know the truth.. you do not have real GONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEhDrJzM8E

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Actually, if the core is hollow (empty) or soft the shell will not appear solid no matter how solid it is.

If the shell is soft and the core is soft then the appearance of soft is actually solid, but not perceivable to others. Even if those with a trained eye perceive the underlying solidity, then the skill is still not advanced. For in truth, true solidity from softness cannot be perceived at all by anyone at anytime!

Strength comes from the appearance of weakness that is not weak, but is empty. And that strength is not apparent.
    Don't try to twist it into something else because you can't see the point of the example.

Do I have to draw you a picture, their is something called over analyzing and taken out of context.

Now, go do some pull ups.

It is very obvious, the force change or Jin flow up and down from ground very smoothly when cmc practice his form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USJPmCZ6Efc

For wcner, if you do the slt and practice the force rise from ground and force sink to ground, you will be Able to see how that in cmc form above in a bigger movement with yang signature different then slt.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-08-2013 at 12:21 PM.

clearly it is YOU who does not know the truth.. you do not have real GONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEhDrJzM8E

Wrong gong.

Old banned one.