Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: snake engine dymistify

by the way, since I didn't mention it before, but how the fuck do you put up a video over 30 minutes long about "martial arts" and not demonstrate any
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    You know, the first move of rising arm already show this person doesnt have basic practice.

1. He lift his arm with his shoulder, that is a mistake , this type of move tense up shoulder and make it really heavy.

2. Notice his elbow, it is dead stiff without awareness......
    Chi flow is first and foremost influenced by the mind. Movement alone cannot tell one everything about the chi flow of another. It is an indicator yes, but not an absolute measure.

If you not post people will not know you full of it. That is the indication.

Post your utube of your practice, talk is cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Chi flow is first and foremost influenced by the mind. Movement alone cannot tell one everything about the chi flow of another. It is an indicator yes, but not an absolute measure.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-08-2013 at 02:07 PM.

If you not post people will not know you full of it.
    if you not post, people be much better off.....

are you the person in the original video, talking without doing anything ??

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

If you not post people will not know you full of it.
    Perhaps follow your own advice before you presume to give it to others!

Your understanding of w/c may be broad, your understanding of Tao, internal and chi is narrow!

You continually demonstrate this, yet still fail to acknowledge it. It is most likely because you are unable to think for yourself and you conform yourself to what you were taught and cannot expand beyond those limits.

But I am always here to encourage you to grow and expand your understanding. I have not given up on you!

Hahaha, time waster Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Perhaps follow your own advice before you presume to give it to others!

Your understanding of w/c may be broad, your understanding of Tao, internal and chi is narrow!

You continually demonstrate this, yet still fail to acknowledge it. It is most likely because you appear unable to think for yourself and conform yourself to what you were taught and cannot expand beyond those limits.

But I am always here to encourage you to grow and expand your understanding. I have not given up on you!

Post your utube of your practice, talk is cheap.
    Apparently so are some YouTube videos!

The only ones who are fascinated with yours are the those who do not understand, Tao, Chi, or internal!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmendrick View Post
    Hahaha, time waster.
    Schmendrick
    you are the guy talking like a fortune cookie for over 30 minutes

Hahaha, time waster Scott.
    I will not give up on you!

Even though you constantly insult me, I know you are of good intent when you try to help others.

You are just not as knowledgeable as you think you are and some of what you teach is inaccurate. You mean well but you lead some away from the principles of Tao. It is not your fault of course, even your teachers were of good intent, but had limited understanding. So, they merely passed along their lack of knowledge along with their accurate knowledge and you are not able to think beyond what you were taught.

This occurs to many who wish to understand Tao, Chi and internal principles.

Even many ancient students of Tao did not fully grasp the principles. BTW, I am not saying I fully grasp them myself, however I clearly have a better understanding and practice of them than you do and I have demonstrated this many times over the years.

I am a waste of time to you, because you are blinded by your limited understanding. But I can be patient!

and, after rather circuitous back and forth, Glen "brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back" to my original query, lol...
    Yeah, but he said it in a manner us plebes can understand!

you are wrong; he has at least 20 videos over 30 minutes long where he talks about "martial arts" without showing anything; get you facts straight!
    Thus his screen name Schmendrick!!

he's an imposing piece of man meat, that one!

"brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back"
    I've been reading that book for 17 years and I still haven't made it past that sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    I've been reading that book for 17 years and I still haven't made it past that sentence.
    use a book mark....

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    That is because you are supposed to read it on the commodius!