Thread: snake engine dymistify

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    I'll bite.... What's combat chi Sao?
    No such thing ; )

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    No such thing ; )
    Thought so.... Must have been a typo

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    You should spend more time wasted watching combat chi sao by PBayer. ; )
    Fair call by Kev.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Found snake engine

Here is a data support the mis handling of posture which cause disintegration in dynamic.

Take at look at the younger person action starts 3.1.

This is the classical of major disintegration where the limbs and body are moving in different parts. It is a mess in combat because it cannot sustain or recieve impact, cannot issue, but partial struggling muscular strength .

Why is this happen? Take a look at his butt, that butt pop out, back ward out, butt is the indication of the lower body is not in proper position and spine handling. That influnce the whole body integration and also lower abs breathing. The upper and lower body break a apart. Thus, no qi can be cultivate effectively. Thus, force path handling is breaking a part.

Thus, People can mimic posture, act as in the movie, talk like guru, but practice like a outsider of the field. As in the above, even with rehearsal the performance is breaking a part, how is that suppose to take real impact into the center line? It fall a part forsure. Not to mention the demo of this two men drill is just posture mimic with very slugish momentum handling.

So, I hope people who doesn't know WCK , doesn't know dynamic momentum, doesn't know Jin issuing, not to come to the WCK forum and bs about posture and dynamic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItTUWFdy0vQ

So, some might say, my pick at the above guy is easy, how do i do it?

Well, if you know Chinese i have explain it in the following utube .
    If you don't know Chinese just watch two second of my demo from 10.53 to 10.55 , see how I move, how is the momentum, my postures, do I move accord to my slt practice? How is my butt, my shoulder. My head, my spine?
    See, I am not good, but I am not shy to expose myself. Not trying to be who I am not but be who am I just the way I am.
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=x87Sg...%3Dx87Sg_xHHg8

At 19.00 demo the four type of force handling operation.

At 22.00 demo with the yoga ball air suspension, holding the same momentum generation, how an unintended issuing and an intended target issuing this case direct the force flow to ground is different . Presenting force flow can even travel across yoga ball air suspension and thus it is best using a yoga ball then a solid things as phone book for WCK inch punch demo to preven hurting the opponent . A precaution needed to take for those type of demo.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-09-2013 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Here is a data support the mis handling of posture which cause disintegration in dynamic.

Take at look at the younger person action starts 3.1.

This is the classical of major disintegration where the limbs and body are moving in different parts. It is a mess in combat because it cannot sustain or recieve impact, cannot issue, but partial struggling muscular strength .

Why is this happen? Take a look at his butt, that butt pop out, back ward out, butt is the indication of the lower body is not in proper position and spine handling. That influnce the whole body integration and also lower abs breathing. The upper and lower body break a apart. Thus, no qi can be cultivate effectively. Thus, force path handling is breaking a part.

Thus, People can mimic posture, post as in the movie, talk like guru, but practice like a outsider of the field. As in the above, even with rehearsal the performance is breaking a part, how is that suppose to take real impact into the center line? It fall a part forsure.

So, I hope people who doesn't know WCK , doesn't know dynamic momentum, doesn't know Jin issuing, not to come to the WCK forum and bs about posture and dynamic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItTUWFdy0vQ
    Wow., I never saw that part, couldn't get through stick set far enough to see it.

I liked his hair better when he looked like Gallagher the water Mellon smasher.

Ya, pretty bad, wait for the excuses before sending him to the gallows , like I don't know, It was his first month their, it was slippery , something.....

What do people thing MA is, wonderful big flowing movements done without regard for any kind of foundation to support body movement.

Its a good thing he has moved on.I don't know why he stayed so long.

People look down on siu Lin Tau training, say it is like dance, like female... And don't know the basic power of siu Lin tau is in the handling of the joints smoothly.

As I present above with my edit post, take a look from my slt set practice to the momentum , force, handling presentation, are they consistence? Take a look.

Thus, I never buy those ideas from make belive masters of internal art, wo claim they know posture or dynamic, they can even handle their body, not to mention qi, they don't even understand momentum, not to mention real life combat. And issue force . Thy can't even identify when a real deal is infront of their eyes. As the above person, taiji talks about handling the Dan dien, how is one suppose to handle the dandian with butt pops out backward and break down the upper and lower body?

If you don't believe me, don't, just try out to see what happen with your body when your butt pops out backward? Let your body tell you.

On the surface for untrained eyes, the two men demo look like a flowing stuffs, once one look into the momentum and force change flow layer, it is a break a part act. People scan these type of things for weakness in combat to issue a clean short. I put these here to ask people not to insult wcners with bogus talk .

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Wow., I never saw that part, couldn't get through stick set far enough to see it.

I liked his hair better when he looked like Gallagher the water Mellon smasher.

Ya, pretty bad, wait for the excuses before sending him to the gallows , like I don't know, It was his first month their, it was slippery , something.....

What do people thing MA is, wonderful big flowing movements done without regard for any kind of foundation to support body movement.

Its a good thing he has moved on.I don't know why he stayed so long.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-09-2013 at 09:55 AM.

People look down on siu Lin Tau training, say it is like dance, like female... And don't know the basic power of siu Lin tau is in the handling of the joints smoothly.

As I present above with my edit post, take a look from my slt set practice to the momentum , force, handling presentation, are they consistence? Take a look.

Thus, I never buy those ideas from make belive masters of internal art, wo claim they know posture or dynamic, they can even handle their body, not to mention qi, they don't even understand momentum, not to mention real life combat. And issue force . Thy can't even identify when a real deal is infront of their eyes. As the above person, taiji talks about handling the Dan dien, how is one suppose to handle the dandian with butt pops out backward and break down the upper and lower body?

If you don't believe me, don't, just try out to see what happen with your body when your butt pops out backward? Let your body tell you.

On the surface for untrained eyes, the two men demo look like a flowing stuffs, once one look into the momentum and force change flow layer, it is a break a part act. People scan these type of things for weakness in combat to issue a clean short. I put these here to ask people not to insult wcners with bogus talk .
    You should put in the English link to that video.

Yeah......ummmm I did not see anything impressive in your video either Hendrik and you are correct you are not very good!

Neither is your structure any more effective than the one you criticize!

how is the momentum, my postures, do I move accord to my slt practice? How is my butt, my shoulder. My head, my spine?
    While you are impressed with your own momentum your feet are too close together to provide any real power or momentum. Especially at the moment you are highlighting. You don't use any hips or shoulders and there is no power generation, snake engine or otherwise!

Against a real opponent, rather an a 125# assistant just standing there, you would get creamed!

You have not demonstrated that you know anything about power generation here!

By trying to embarrass others you have only embarrassed yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Yeah......ummmm I did not see anything impressive in your video either Hendrik and you are correct you are not very good!

Neither is your structure any more effective than the one you criticize!

While you are impressed with your own momentum your feet are too close together to provide any real power or momentum. Especially at the moment you are highlighting. You don't use any hips or shoulders and there is no power generation, snake engine or otherwise!

Against a real opponent, rather an a 125# assistant just standing there, you would get creamed!

You have not demonstrated that you know anything about power generation here!

By trying to embarrass others you have only embarrassed yourself!
    It just might be that you don't understand what he is talking about, if you knew what you think you know, you would understand what he is trying to say. Since you can't see it, it just shows you really don't know internal engine and have not put in the time to develop it, you only talk about it from philosophy point of view.

If you knew anything about integrated body structure, you would clearly see that modern dancer has zero.
    Last edited by Robinhood; 03-09-2013 at 11:12 AM.

While you are impressed with your own momentum your feet are too close together to provide any real power or momentum.

Especially at the moment you are highlighting. You don't use any hips or shoulders and there is no power generation, snake engine or otherwise!

This is exactly the issue of those who don't know momentum and force change layer. Especially the WCK biu jee level of art. WCK even does slt with single leg, why?

This is also a typical comment on those who only know body type of power generation handling , momentum = mass x velocity. But knowing not the force line type of power generation handling, momentum = force x time .

The key of biu jee level , recovery type of force change or line type of power generation , is one develop a Spining spiral within ones body, one generated power via double helix spin, no longer using big motion of the body part to generate power as in the body type power generation. That is snake engine, that is the characteristics of wck, WCK is a narrow Stance short bridge art with inch power. Take a look on the yoga ball demo, one doesn't have to move much to bounce. This type of mechanics and strategy is also called, other walks bow , I walk string. The taiji two men demo is walking bow type.

I am sure not good at it, I am just doing basic WCK. Not taiji.
    There are many wcners who is better then me here. So they can say much advance wck then me.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-09-2013 at 11:38 AM.

It just might be that you don't understand what he is talking about
    No that's not it! It is more like he doesn't understand what he is talking about!

It is very simple to demonstrate his point. Use an resistant well trained opponent or even just a 100-200 lb hanging bag.

That would be a beginning in demonstrating his point.

If you knew anything about integrated body structure, you would clearly see that modern dancer has zero.
    I have not defended tgy's form and I am pretty sure he was not using his vid to demonstrate Hendrik is wrong or to demonstrate proper use of momentum and force.

You two have erected a straw man and you are whipping it with all your might to no effect because we are all know you have no idea what you are talking about.

Hendrik's vid might be an accurate explanation of W/C principles, but if it is, those principles are inadequate in real fighting.

This is exactly the issue of those who don't know momentum and force change layer. Especially the WCK biu jee level of art. WCK even does slt with single leg, why?

This is also a typical comment on those who only know body type of power generation handling , momentum = mass x velocity. But knowing not the force line type of power generation handling, momentum = force x time .

The key of biu jee level , recovery type of force change or line type of power generation , is one develop a Spining spiral within ones body, one generated power via double helix spin, no longer using big motion of the body part to generate power as in the body type power generation. That is snake engine, that is the characteristics of wck, WCK is a narrow Stance short bridge art with inch power. Take a look on the yoga ball demo, one doesn't have to move much to bounce. This type of mechanics and strategy is also called, other walks bow , I walk string. The taiji two men demo is walking bow type.

I am sure not good at it, I am just doing basic WCK. Not taiji.
    There are many wcners who is better then me here. So they can say much advance wck then me.
    Just about everyone here understands F=ma!

It is not that we do not understand it, it is that we DO understand it.

It is very simple Hendrik, you can begin to prove your point by using a 200# well trained person, or even just a 200# hanging bag. That would be a good start.

Anyone who has punched anything understands that maximal force is generated from the ground. That means you must have a stable base in order to generate substantial force. Force may be generated using just arms even without using the shoulders, but this force is insignificant compare to using a substantial base.

There was virtually no momentum in your actions and your alignment was clearly off as well as your timing.

If this is the best you can do, I feel sorry for any w/c person that listens to you. And no wonder they are not noted for winning any competitive fights.
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 03-09-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    It just might be that you don't understand what he is talking about, if you knew what you think you know, you would understand what he is trying to say. Since you can't see it, it just shows you really don't know internal engine and have not put in the time to develop it, you only talk about it from philosophy point of view.

The key of biu jee level , recovery type of force change or line type of power generation , is one develop a Spining spiral within ones body, one generated power via double helix spin, no longer using big motion of the body part to generate power as in the body type power generation.
    I agree with these statement ! the snake engine is a very refine way of generating power, you don't need a wide base to do it. In fact one who uses the snake engine can generate enormous amount of power standing on one leg while tip toed with the heel off the ground.
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 03-09-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    I agree! the snake engine is a very refine way of generating power, you don't need a wide base to do it. In fact you can generate the same king of power standing on one leg.
    Please demonstrate this force using a non-compliant opponent, or at least start with a heavy bag and then move on to a non-compliant opponent.

And someone with some substantial weight to them, none of this 125#, skinny, untrained kid please!

Blog Entries
    Please demonstrate this force using a non-compliant opponent, or at least start with a heavy bag and then move on to a non-compliant opponent.

And someone with some substantial weight to them, none of this 125#, skinny, untrained kid please!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NCLIjWhCTU