Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: snake engine dymistify

Quote Originally Posted by imperialtaichi View Post

However, it is irresponsible to mislead the public claiming "it is a proven process", when there is NO real data to support it's efficiency.

Even more ridiculous to claim that his way is the only right way, and everyone else's is not real Wing Chun (seems to be Hendrik's angle

. He makes personal attacks on me that I am not doing real Wing Chun when replying to my posts).

1. I have never ever make claim on Hendrik way is the only right way. Not in my posts, not in my utube. In fact many times in my utube I suggest to learn from different WCK lineages.

2. A proven process is a process the Chinese has practiced again and again for hundreds of years. At least hundred of years of records are open to public on the tcma practice . In this cased when related to wing Chun kuen , the records of white crane from fujian and the emei 12 zhuang practice . Anyone can trace them.

3. I do not attack you personally, I just question you, why is the body type of your wingchun is yang tai ji based instead of siu Lin tau based? Since when taiji engine become WCK platform?

4. It is great that you Point out what you think is proper. However, what if you are mistaken because you have not yet proceed into the states others have?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-05-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Well I just think he is trying to look at what wc came from, not what it has changed to, most arts are just shadows of what they started out from anyway, mostly from commercialization of greedy sub humans.
    Thats fine that he wants to research history, but ,he misses the whole point.

Wing Chun is for fighting. Period.

So my biggest problem with him is to lecture how his 1850 is the "complete" and to produce hours and hours of video and endless posts yet there isnt one example of actual application.

His out, so to speak, is that he's a lover not a fighter and that he doesn't believe in violence anymore.
    How convenient.

And to top it off, he says he's all about saving the original 1850 WC, well, ive said to him that if he feels so strongly about it then why not get a handful of actual students ensuring the future of his true style.

But, no, he wont do that.

Cop out.

And what really bugs me is that he has the hide to tell everyone that their way is incomplete (im a TST guy and in Hendriks opinion he has no idea) whilst they are out training, sparring and fighting.

Finally what really worries me about his posts is that some young guy/girl will believe his nonsense and possibly get hurt in an altercation due to his non-tested theories.

Well I just think he is trying to look at what wc came from, not what it has changed to, most arts are just shadows of what they started out from anyway, mostly from commercialization of greedy sub humans.

When Solid evidence is presented certainly shock is expected.

I don't know why everyone gets so mad, if you have reached a level in your art of moving chi with intention, you will understand what he is saying, look at any description of moving chi in any Tai Chi article or book.

Not everyone gets so mad but some get mad. It is expected and understandable when one face unknown because ones domainlos facing changes. Just human.

In this case, the basic of WCK is brought to the table top and look at it with physics. No more myth.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-05-2013 at 04:40 PM.

I don't know why everyone gets so mad, if you have reached a level in your art of moving chi with intention, you will understand what he is saying, look at any description of moving chi in any Tai Chi article or book.
    Robinhood, that's the problem. What he claims as "treasured knowledge" can be bought for $3 in a Chinese book shop. Doesn't mean sh!t unless it can be physically manifested and adapted in the real world. Without an expert who had been there and done it to show you, descriptions are as useful as a blind man talking about the colour blue. You CANNOT learn and teach others by reading a paperback.

Prior to KL22, I spent years doing Tai Chi (IYTC). I had met and had my a$$ kicked my number of experts in China. My TCC teacher isn't a library book, but GM Wei Shuren. I don't claim to be an authority but I can claim I have substantial experience in the subject.

If Hendrik is objective and humble, no one would have problems with him presenting his views. But his constant implication that "I am right and all of you's are wrong" won't do him any favor.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post

Finally what really worries me about his posts is that some young guy/girl will believe his nonsense and possibly get hurt in an altercation due to his non-tested theories.
    Which do more harm?

To expose them to

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...5&postcount=52
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...5&postcount=54

A common sense scienticfic physical reality .

Or drug and dope them with nim Lik myterious demo power and Standing doing chain punch is the wck ultimate?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-05-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    3. I do not attack you personally, I just question you, why is the body type of your wingchun is yang tai ji based instead of siu Lin tau based? Since when taiji engine become WCK platform?
    Robinhood, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Hendrik knows NOTHING about Kulo Wing Chun (KL22), yet making and posting uneducated assumptions about fellow Wing Chun practitioners?

You think this kind of behaviour is going to make him respectable?
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Robinhood, that's the problem. What he claims as "treasured knowledge" can be bought for $3 in a Chinese book shop. Doesn't mean sh!t unless it can be physically manifested and adapted in the real world. Without an expert who had been there and done it to show you, descriptions are as useful as a blind man talking about the colour blue. You CANNOT learn and teach others by reading a paperback.

Prior to KL22, I spent years doing Tai Chi (IYTC). I had met and had my a$$ kicked my number of experts in China. My TCC teacher isn't a library book, but GM Wei Shuren. I don't claim to be an authority but I can claim I have substantial experience in the subject.

If Hendrik is objective and humble, no one would have problems with him presenting his views. But his constant implication that "I am right and all of you's are wrong" won't do him any favor.

Well I do agree with you, books are only good if you have a hands on teacher to go along with them. Talk alone without physical reinforcement of application is not real good, but better than nothing.

I don't know Henrick personally, but everyone has their own personality, no reason for personal attacks, that does not accomplish much.

Cheers

Which do more harm?

To expose them to

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...5&postcount=52
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...5&postcount=54

A common sense scienticfic physical reality .

Or drug and dope them with nim Lik myterious demo power and Standing doing chain punch is the wck ultimate?
    Hendrik, have you EVER been on the receiving end of TST?
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

I don't know Henrick personally, but everyone has their own personality, no reason for personal attacks, that does not accomplish much.
    Yep. Why don't you tell him that.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Well I do agree with you, books are only good if you have a hands on teacher to go along with them. Talk alone without physical reinforcement of application is not real good, but better than nothing.
    Actually, it's bad! It's like me teaching you open heart surgery because I have read about it.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    This is also my biggest concern.

Hendrik has every right to present what he had read; but no right to claim his hypothesis as proven, just because he READ that's how people in 1850 used to do it.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

1. To pig, pearls means nothing. Not even $3.0

2. It is not about humble, but you get mad because I don't accept your stories.

This is also my biggest concern.

Hendrik has every right to present what he had read; but no right to claim his hypothesis as proven, just because he READ that's how people in 1850 used to do it.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...3&postcount=61

1. To pig, pearls means nothing. Not even $3.0

2. It is not about humble, but you get mad because I don't accept your stories.
    What stories am I telling?

First you are saying I use Tai Chi engine, now you are calling me a pig?

Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"