Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: snake engine dymistify

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    But I am not sure he is doing what I think, because most of his references are just external clips.
    Just ask the question, why is the Asia internal art guy appreciate my utube sharing? What have they see ?

The same utube, are there ghost in the utube that only them can see?

I recommended one to take the above two links writing on me by the Asian internal artist, go to the top internal art expert in china or taiwan as one like, and ask them to critics. Let them tell you am I real or fake. Hahaha.

Or perhaps, you guys don't see what suppose needed to Be seen?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-05-2013 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    One needs to be sensible, attacking me because of you lack of knowledge is not going to help.
    Wow, assuming everyone is lack of knowledge and Hendrik is too smart for us to understand..... again.

I was formally trained, as indoor disciple in internal style. Who trained you in internal again? Oh, you just read about them in books? Have you ever been thrown across the room by internal masters? Or just seen them on YouTube? Since you openly criticize TST regularly, have you met him and wooped his a$$?
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Quote Originally Posted by imperialtaichi View Post
    Wow, assuming everyone is lack of knowledge and Hendrik is too smart for us to understand..... again.

I was formally trained, as indoor disciple in internal style. Who trained you in internal again? Oh, you just read about them in books? Have you ever been thrown across the room by internal masters? Or just seen them on YouTube? Since you openly criticize TST regularly, have you met him and wooped his a$$?

What is the point on name dropping? Or try to be gungho talking wooded a$$?

Stick with common sense and physics. It is the law of momentum not the name of the sifu or how gung ho one can be count in presenting momentum facts.

Nim Lik is misleading because it cannot directly relate to the law of physics. Mind doesn't have force to move object. Sorry.

Momentum = mass x velocity
    Momentum = force / time
    Force = mass x accereation

None of these three basic momentum and force equation got to do with nim or thinking.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-05-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Just ask the question, why is the Asia internal art guy appreciate my utube sharing? What have they see ?

I recommended one to take the above two links writing on me by the Asian internal artist, go to the top internal art expert in china or taiwan as one like, and ask them to critics. Let them tell you am I real or fake. Hahaha.

Your talks, talk about internal, your video action referrences don't , only external references.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Your talks, talk about internal, your video action referrences don't , only external references.
    Not if you watch my utube as the Asia internal art practitioners.

Not if you watch my utube as the Asia internal art practitioners.
    What is the link ?

Stick with common sense and physics. It is the law of momentum not the name of the sifu or how gung ho one can be count in presenting momentum facts.

Nim Lik is misleading because it cannot directly relate to the law of physics. Mind doesn't have force to move object. Sorry.

Momentum = force / time

None of these three basic momentum and force equation got to do with nim or thinking.
    Yep, sidestepping my question to avoid an answer. You have no formal internal training, just reading books. Yet criticize everyone.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

You have no formal internal training, just reading books.

Yet criticize everyone.
    1. I don't critize everyone. I question those who doesn't not making sense via law of physics.

2. No Formal internal training? Hahaha. What is internal? Do you have internal training?

2. No Formal internal training? Hahaha. What is internal? Do you have internal training?
    Yes. And you?
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Hahaha,

You guys are strange. Hahaha

If what I present is as you see, then why the real taiji expert in asia wrote something like this after they watch my utube?

Are they drug by me, or you guys don't see things which they see?

Hahaha

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/TwoFishesTCC/22773985
    http://www.wretch.cc/blog/TwoFishesTCC/22762467
    A blogger ("real tai chi expert in asia" - really?) quoting something that anyone after a reading a few books can regurgitate is hardly proof of anything.

Sorry, someone on this forum does read and speak Chinese fluently.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Momentum = force / time

Then why would TST throw you around the room like a rag doll and make you his plaything?

Because he can do what he says he can.

Once again.... what can you do?? Apart from talk and talk and talk

So because he's asian he knows better??

Funny you should ask, Chi Sim GM dropped Hendrik on his but and he cried out loud the whole time "That's not WC, That's not WC".

Everyone knows Hendrik has no skill, nor does he have any complete formal training in WCK. This is why he is constantly looking for ancient text & lost scrolls, pointing to everyone else's clips for his 'evidence', learning from books and pictures, getting tossed to the ground by real MA's, etc. The guy is a phony.

At some point he'll start crying like a baby (again) and stop posting here like he's done so many times in the past. But of course, it won't last and he'll be back because he thrives on this type of attention.
    Best bet is to leave the guy alone in his padded room and he'll go away.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Thank you for your creativity and great imagination! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Funny you should ask, Chi Sim GM dropped Hendrik on his but and he cried out loud the whole time "That's not WC, That's not WC".

Everyone knows Hendrik has no skill, nor does he have any complete formal training in WCK. This is why he is constantly looking for ancient text & lost scrolls, pointing to everyone else's clips for his 'evidence', learning from books and pictures, getting tossed to the ground by real MA's, etc. The guy is a phony.

At some point he'll start crying like a baby (again) and stop posting here like he's done so many times in the past. But of course, it won't last and he'll be back because he thrives on this type of attention.
    Best bet is to leave the guy alone in his padded room and he'll go away.

Believe in all magic as you like.

I stay with the law of physics.

Momentum = force / time

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Then why would TST throw you around the room like a rag doll and make you his plaything?

Because he can do what he says he can.

Once again.... what can you do?? Apart from talk and talk and talk