Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What go you into the Internal Arts

My natural state of being is in such a state of superiority, that even when I concede, this is done to a superior level of satisfaction and concession. However, I can easily (because all things come easy to one of such a state of superiority as myself) understand that you may be confused due to your state of obvious inferiority. Being in such a state of superiority, I will not hold this against you.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    It is a shame when those so inferior futilely attempt to assert their superiority with such ineffectiveness!

The truly superior one recognizes this inferior attempt of others and graciously concedes to them their pretended superiority, in order to comfort their feelings of inferiority and allowing them to feel superior in their inferiority.

Thus I concede to the superiority of those who pretend superiority in order to comfort their inferiority!

Such is the magnitude of my magnanimity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    My natural state of being is in such a state of superiority, that even when I concede, this is done to a superior level of satisfaction and concession. However, I can easily (because all things come easy to one of such a state of superiority as myself) understand that you may be confused due to your state of obvious inferiority. Being in such a state of superiority, I will not hold this against you.
    *Thoroughly amused, he superiorly breaks his silence. Doubles over, and ROFLHSuperiorAO at the pretense of superiority displayed by inferior minds*
    Behold. Mighty Ross. His coming was foretold in the Book of BaWang. He will come with a Vengeance on David, Son of Jamie. The Warring Trolls will unite across the Forums of Ching. And the Virgin Warrior, Pure-Hearted Lucas shall be offered up in Sacrifice to appease His Wrath. His Truth will ring in the hearts of the Kickboxers, and They shall be Glorified forevermore. Peace be upon you, Internet Traveler.

I find it refreshing to find such inferior fellows attempting to reach for a superiority as profound as my own. Knowing you will never reach such heights yet still striving for what comes natural to one such as myself is indeed endearing!

Of course your repeated attempts to pretend superiority to one such as myself demonstrates your understanding of your inherent inferiority. Which explains why I do not compete myself, as such an action would only increase your feelings of inferiority, for my superiority is so obvious it is clearly intimidating to those such as yourselves causing you greater feelings of inferiority. I choose, because of my superiority, instead to encourage you both:

Therefore, I bestow on you both my blessing and acknowledgement of your superior inferiority. You two are clearly the most inferior fellows I have had the pleasure of condescending to.

So, as far as demonstrating clear inferiority is concerned, you both are superior to myself. I have never engaged in conversation with such superior inferiority.

Well done gentlemen, and keep up the good work!

Bernard and I had a superior discussion regarding your lack of superiority Scott R. Brown, and we came to the ultimately superior conclusion that your inferiority is so superiorily imposing, to the point that your inferiority has you confused as to your own natural state of inferior superiority. We have decided to split up all of the remaining superiority between the two of us. Unfortunately there will be no left over superiority for your inferior existence.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Bernard and I had a superior discussion regarding your lack of superiority Scott R. Brown, and we came to the ultimately superior conclusion that your inferiority is so superiorily imposing, to the point that your inferiority has you confused as to your own natural state of inferior superiority. We have decided to split up all of the remaining superiority between the two of us. Unfortunately there will be no left over superiority for your inferior existence.
    *Flips two superior thumbs up*
    Behold. Mighty Ross. His coming was foretold in the Book of BaWang. He will come with a Vengeance on David, Son of Jamie. The Warring Trolls will unite across the Forums of Ching. And the Virgin Warrior, Pure-Hearted Lucas shall be offered up in Sacrifice to appease His Wrath. His Truth will ring in the hearts of the Kickboxers, and They shall be Glorified forevermore. Peace be upon you, Internet Traveler.