Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What go you into the Internal Arts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Better than you.
    Are you saying your superior attitude is superior to my superior attitude?

Because it isn't!

My superior attitude is so much better than your superior attitude. Actually my superior attitude would destroy your superior attitude in a battle of attitude superiority.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    The "心意六合 (XingYi Liu He)" system is very "internal". This will be a style that I love to train. I have always believd this is the best TCMA "power generation" system. They train a lot of drills (not forms) and that's what I like about it. A very powerful style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b03GTXoxX5Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1bQ6kvMMAY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpOghc5ZZkM
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Better than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Are you saying your superior attitude is superior to my superior attitude?

Because it isn't!
    My superior attitude is so much better than your superior attitude. Actually my superior attitude would destroy your superior attitude in a battle of attitude superiority.
    i seen forum members banter back and forth to prove their ego's innate superiority, but never have i seen a bantering about their superiority. first for everything i suppose.
    Behold. Mighty Ross. His coming was foretold in the Book of BaWang. He will come with a Vengeance on David, Son of Jamie. The Warring Trolls will unite across the Forums of Ching. And the Virgin Warrior, Pure-Hearted Lucas shall be offered up in Sacrifice to appease His Wrath. His Truth will ring in the hearts of the Kickboxers, and They shall be Glorified forevermore. Peace be upon you, Internet Traveler.

Are you trying to say you are superior to myself and Mr. Brown.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Wink

Are you trying to say you are superior to myself and Mr. Brown.
    *Responds with Silence. Clear mark of maturity if not superiority*
    Last edited by Bernard; 04-03-2013 at 11:26 AM.
    Behold. Mighty Ross. His coming was foretold in the Book of BaWang. He will come with a Vengeance on David, Son of Jamie. The Warring Trolls will unite across the Forums of Ching. And the Virgin Warrior, Pure-Hearted Lucas shall be offered up in Sacrifice to appease His Wrath. His Truth will ring in the hearts of the Kickboxers, and They shall be Glorified forevermore. Peace be upon you, Internet Traveler.

Impossible! For that to happen your superior attitude would have to make my superior attitude feel inferior, which is impossible because I am so obviously superior in every possible and impossible way.

It is just my superiority is so superior that it gives confidence to my inferiors causing them to feel superior even though they are clearly inferior!

In other words, my superiority is so superior it is a blessing to others. It makes the weak stronger, the ugly think they are beautiful, the stupid think they are smart and the barren pregnant!

No need to thank me! When one is as superior as I, someone saying thank you is unnecessary, because I already know how wonderfully superior I am!

However, it is important that you and others recognize my magnanimity, for your sakes, not mine, therefore I will bless you with a, "You're Welcome!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    *Responds with Silence. Clear mark of maturity if not superiority*
    Didn't even read it! I have people do that for me! I didn't even type this nor am I even aware of this comment. I have people be aware for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Impossible! For that to happen your superior attitude would have to make my superior attitude feel inferior, which is impossible because I am so obviously superior in every possible and impossible way.

It is just my superiority is so superior that it gives confidence to my inferiors causing them to feel superior even though they are clearly inferior!

In other words, my superiority is so superior it is a blessing to others. It makes the weak stronger, the ugly think they are beautiful, the stupid think they are smart and the barren pregnant!

No need to thank me! When one is as superior as I, someone saying thank you is unnecessary, because I already know how wonderfully superior I am!

However, it is important that you and others recognize my magnanimity, for your sakes, not mine, therefore I will bless you with a, "You're Welcome!"

Didn't even read it! I have people do that for me! I didn't even type this nor am I even aware of this comment. I have people be aware for me!
    *Responds superiorly with even more superior silence, then a superior shaking of his head, followed by what is clearly a superiorly knowing smile*

I've been silent the entire time. I havn't spoken a word or even made any peeps.

As apparent from Scott R. Browns post. He is so superior that it hightens us all. Since I was in such a close proximity to his superiority, the lifting up of his superior inferiority of supremacy has vaulted me to hights, obviously above him. For my superiority is so superior, that there is no room to lift others because the sheer volume and depth of my superiority leaves no room to leak any of mine own superiority because its all used up by being so superior.

Anyone who has competed would understand this.

I've been silent the entire time. I havn't spoken a word or even made any peeps.

As apparent from Scott R. Browns post. He is so superior that it hightens us all. Since I was in such a close proximity to his superiority, the lifting up of his superior inferiority of supremacy has vaulted me to hights, obviously above him. For my superiority is so superior, that there is no room to lift others because the sheer volume and depth of my superiority leaves no room to leak any of mine own superiority because its all used up by being so superior.

Anyone who has competed would understand this.
    *Superior smile widens to Cheshire Cat proportions when Lucas breaks his inferior silence & proving his innate inferiority*

The great thing about being me is that even my inferiority is superior to others' superiority. So even in my weakest moments of inferior being, I still soar to heights far superior to others inferior superiority.

My desire to eventually be the toughest guy in the nursing home.

It is a shame when those so inferior futilely attempt to assert their superiority with such ineffectiveness!

The truly superior one recognizes this inferior attempt of others and graciously concedes to them their pretended superiority, in order to comfort their feelings of inferiority and allowing them to feel superior in their inferiority.

Thus I concede to the superiority of those who pretend superiority in order to comfort their inferiority!

Such is the magnitude of my magnanimity!

I concede more than you do. While still remaining aloof and comfortable in my actual superiority.

I concede more than you do. While still remaining aloof and comfortable in my actual superiority.
    Yet another demonstration of your innate inferiority.

The fact that you must concede MORE implicitly recognizes you are starting from an inferior position and are attempting to artificially improve your condition!

One, such as myself, requires no improvement, artificial or otherwise, due to my natural state of superiority!

You have done the correct thing by recognizing your own inferiority as it is your natural state of being!