Thread: Fallon Fox

Hybrid View

Get transgendered, then start a career in mma?

Does that seem off to anyone else but me?

Oh wait..it does.

yeah, well, lets see what comes of this.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Get transgendered, then start a career in mma?

Does that seem off to anyone else but me?

Oh wait..it does.

yeah, well, lets see what comes of this.
    yes...yes it does.

the only other question in my mind is what is his/her chromosonal makeup? xx, xy or one of a myriad of other combinations?

everyone has a right to do what they want..until it can negatively affect someone else. i think it's ridiculous for anyone to think 'she' won't have a physical advantage and while strength/speed is only part of the equation, it IS part of the equation.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    yes...yes it does.

the only other question in my mind is what is his/her chromosonal makeup? xx, xy or one of a myriad of other combinations?

everyone has a right to do what they want..until it can negatively affect someone else. i think it's ridiculous for anyone to think 'she' won't have a physical advantage and while strength/speed is only part of the equation, it IS part of the equation.
    Well, they could always start a transgender mma league for m>w and another for w>m.

that way, at least the weigh ins and stats actually count for something.

the muscle mass and power will still be high in the transgender man>woman. The estrogen doesn't make you a woman, it masks your manliness more than anything. I'm sure someone understands the process better.

But, putting plastic boobies in and cutting your meat and two veg off doesn't make you a woman by default. Physically you are still male in many respects.

So to that end, a transgender man will have an advantage in a ring over a natural born female.

I could be wrong and would be open and willing to have it explained and proven to me that I am wrong.
    Kung Fu is good for you.