Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallon Fox

Funny thing is that his comments and those of Rogan are spot on and echoed by the medical professionals.
    The UFC is trying to be politically correct for the rights of the Transgendered fighter and in doing so is go against not only freedom of speech but also against the very reason there are gender divisions.

Shame on THEM.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    ^^^^^^

just logged to say that very thing.

but, in general, corporations and businesses these days are dictating what their employees can say. look at the firings a few weeks ago surrounding some comments made at some sort of electronics convention.

you should be able to say what you want until you get into the area defamation (slander, libel, etc.). Mitreone got close to that maybe...idk.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

andy kaufman fought only women, but he was up front about it.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Yea, look where that got him...

...suplexed and pile-driven by Jerry 'The King' Lawler. Where is Lawler now? Maybe we can send him after Fallon...that is, if there's anything left of Fallon after the Cyborg match Lucas is putting together.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

We would all pay good money to watch the steroid pumped cyborg pile drive the worlds toughest mma tranny into submission. Or watch the worlds toughest mma tranny pile drive a steroid pumped cyborg into submission. either way its a win win.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Lucas is the Virgin Warrior Poet we need, not the Virgin Warrior Poet we deserve.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

The virgin poet
    Who the Tranny doth not know
    Has put the smack down

First MMA...

...then Batgirl's roomie.

DC Comics To Introduce First Reality Based Trans Character
    by Monica Roberts
    April 10, 2013

I’ve talked in the blog about the Archie Comics having storylines in which they have done ‘what if’ gender bending with their hero Archie and reimagined his life twice as a girl in issues 516 and 636. In Archie 636 they took it a step further and gender swapped Betty and Veronica as well as Archie.

Gender fluidity has been present in the comic world for decades but only through fantasy based methods such as magic, shape-shifting, brain-swapping, and cloning via adult or independent published comics or websites such as the adult-themed TG Comics.

But DC Comics, which has also done its share of fantasy based gender bending with its line of superheroes, and over the last few years has introduced not only ethnically diverse characters, but started adding ones who are gay or lesbian after once being banned by the Comics Code Authority.

DC is about to take a major leap forward and introduce a reality based trans character.

Introducing Alysia Yeoh, the roommate of Barbara Gordon, AKA Batgirl. In the rebooted Batgirl series Barbara is a lesbian,

In Batgirl #19 Alysia will reveal to Barbara that she’s a girl like us in a conversation with her roommate in which Barbara reveals she’s Batgirl. Writer Gail Simone also revealed that Alysia’s sexual orientation is bi.

She also attributes the idea of a trans character to a Wondercon convention conversation she had with comic writer Greg Ruska after a fan asked why there were fewer gay male superheroes than lesbian ones.

Rucka, who co-created (and rebooted) Batwoman as a lesbian character, replied that it would be a real sign of change for a gay male character to appear on a comic book cover — and an even bigger step for a transgender character to do the same.

While Simone is aware of the trans characters that exist through fantasy based means, she wanted to create one that was reality based. Alysia will be “a character, not a public service announcement … being trans is just part of her story. If someone loved her before, and doesn’t love her after, well — that’s a shame, but we can’t let that kind of thinking keep comics in the 1950s forever.”

She also talked to people in the trans community before creating Alysia.

Simone suggested the Alysia Yeoh story to DC Comics Co-Publisher Dan DiDio at lunch one day, prepared to offer a passionate defense for the idea of a transgender character. ”I thought I might have to sell it, so to speak,” said Simone in the Wired interview. “But he just paused for a moment, asked how this would affect Barbara’s story, and immediately approved it. And we went back to our excellent nachos.”

Simone according to the Wired story will be adding another trans character to a story she’s working on. She also thinks it’s time for a trans superhero character, especially since many of of the loyal comic book fans and people who attend comic conventions around the country also happen to be from the trans community.

“It’s time for a trans hero in a mainstream comic. I think it’s time to make that thing happen that Greg [Rucka] mentioned years ago. And it’s going to happen … I’m sure it’s controversial on some level to some people, but honest to God, I just could not care less about that. If someone gets upset, so be it; there are a thousand other comics out there for those people.”

And as a comic book fan, I couldn’t agree more.
    The moral of this story is obvious ~ 'And we went back to our excellent nachos'
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Ok, wait, lemme get this straight (no pun intended)...

But if I savvy this up right, I think you're saying that Lucas is Batgirl's roommate?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You got it wrong. I am a virgin poet warrior. We dont trans gender tranny ourselves. It's against the rules. I mean c'mon don't you know anything about virgin warrior poets? sheesh. HOWEVER. That doesnt mean I wouldnt give up my virgin warrior poet status to sleep with a parapalegic batgirl oracle. I mean, we all have our price.

Gail Simone's Secret Six is one of my Top 4 comic series, ever.

However, I don't have the physical capacity to care less about Barbara Gordon. Whether she's bangin' a man, woman, woman who was born a man, whatever.

Cuz her girlfriend is not fighting women and pretending that the physical advantage she has by being genetically male don't exist.

And also I'm a guy, and I don't care about relationship stuff that doesn't involve me checking for original, factory-installed plumbing.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/the_ma...#axzz2Q6nlt5N6

I think this is yet another case of political correctness being pushed over reality.

Does anyone w/o a stake in the outcome really think Fox doesn't have an advantage over a chromosomally XX woman?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

i don't know why this hasn't been said already.

the proof of the inequality is that I don't believe we'll ever see a female to male transgender successfully compete at the pro level.

a person born xx will never have the bone density or muscle building capacity of a person born xy no matter how much testosterone they take.

Muay Thai champion, turns tranny and fights old, overweight, female wrestler....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH2ZMG3gOJg

A press release

TRANSGENDER FIGHTER FALLON FOX TO MAKE HER NATIONAL TELEVISION DEBUT ON AXS TV

Championship Fighting Alliance 11 to Air LIVE on AXS TV

(April 16, 2013) -- AXS TV will broadcast “AXS TV Fights: Championship Fighting Alliance 11” LIVE Friday, May 24 at 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT from the Bank United Center in Miami, Florida. The event will mark the national television debut of transgender fighter Fallon Fox as she meets Allanna Jones in the semi-finals of the CFA Women’s Featherweight Tournament. Additionally, veteran heavyweights Valentin Overeem and Mike Kyle will collide in the main event of the evening.

Fox’s recent reveal that she had gender reassignment surgery has made headlines and created heated discussions throughout the sports community from organizations, writers and athletes. AXS TV’s Inside MMA has reported on the topic in depth, including one-on-one interviews with Fox and UFC champion Ronda Rousey.

Fallon Fox: http://youtu.be/8ZFQNM9tc18

Ronda Rousey discusses Fox, claiming the fighter has an advantage: http://youtu.be/F9XU4QOqVbQ

“Fallon Fox's story transcends the MMA community and has led to spirited debate on the topic of transgender athletes involvement in professional sports. AXS TV is proud to provide her and all the CFA fighters the opportunity to compete in front of a national television audience,” said Andrew Simon, CEO AXS TV Fights.

Four additional bouts will round out the televised card: Luis Palomino vs. Robert Washington, Alexis Vila vs. Czar Sklavos, Mike King vs. Oscar Delgado, and Sean Soriano vs. Elvin Brito for the CFA Interim Featherweight Title.

###

About AXS TV Fights

AXS TV Fights is renowned for its universally recognized Friday Night Mixed Martial Arts and Kickboxing events. As Your Home For MMA, AXS TV utilizes an expansive network of promotions from the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia to broadcast more LIVE fights than any other television network. "The Voice" Michael Schiavello and five-time MMA world-champion Pat Miletich provide viewers expert play-by-play, in depth fighter coverage and extensive analysis to each fight card. AXS TV broadcasts world-class LIVE fight events from Legacy Fighting Championship, Resurrection Fighting Alliance, Lion Fight Muay Thai, Titan Fighting Championship, Xtreme Fighting Championships, Maximum Fighting Championship, Championship Fighting Alliance and BAMMA every Friday night, at 7PM PT/10PM ET.

AXS TV Fights can be found online at www.axs.tv, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/axstvfights and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/axstvfights
    This story has buzz for sure. It's an interesting promo for that fight league.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips