Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: lower abs breathing in SLT

BTW, the claim that children/babies naturally abdominal breath as a is a myth! I specifically observe small children for this and not many actually do it!

Thumbs down I knew something was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by LaRoux View Post
    "Natural" is rarely optimal.

A child is not fully develop when it’s born, understood. But it needs to do natural things and have natural functions for its transformation and development, and if not; it will have brain damage, become blind of even lame.

If it’s transformation and development does not flow with nature, then the child could (Lord forbid) die. Once again you’re not making any sense.

Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    A child is not fully develop when it’s born, understood. But it needs to do natural things and have natural functions for its transformation and development, and if not; it will have brain damage, become blind of even lame.

If it’s transformation and development does not flow with nature, then the child could (Lord forbid) die. Once again you’re not making any sense.

Ali.
    Of course a child needs natural functions to survive. It doesn't make these functions optimal, however.

Looking at a child's breathing as somehow being optimal makes about as much sense as looking at his ability to do a 200 meter run as being optimal.

Of course a child needs natural functions to survive. It doesn't make these functions optimal, however.

Looking at a child's breathing as somehow being optimal makes about as much sense as looking at his ability to do a 200 meter run as being optimal.
    Yeh, but if that baby did ermai 5 layer yik kam transform in the womb, it would have been optimal when it was born

You're not making any sense

Again,

I’ve mention nothing about a babies breathing being strong or flawless (optimal), but only about the pattern in which it inhales air into its lungs (naturally), which happens to amplify movement within the lower diagram of the infants torso (dantian), everything else you’d just made up.

This is why I’d tried my best to stay away from you, because your posting is jumping the gun and all over the place, drawing conclusion on something I clearly didn’t say or suggest in any way. You’re too aggressive in your approach and clearly off within your rebuttal.

Ali.

Again,

I’ve mention nothing about a babies breathing being strong or flawless (optimal), but only about the pattern in which it inhales air into its lungs (naturally), which happens to amplify movement within the lower diagram of the infants torso (dantian), everything else you’d just made up.

This is why I’d tried my best to stay away from you, because your posting is jumping the gun and all over the place, drawing conclusion on something I clearly didn’t say or suggest in any way. You’re too aggressive in your approach and clearly off within your rebuttal
    Ali.
    Here's what you said:

If you watch how a new born baby breaths, the lower ads goes outward as he/she breaths in which is called reversed breathing (movement within the lower dantian).

Before our daily tenuous existence and levels of stress began in our everyday life’s, it’s the first and nature way of breathing, which helps the baby to develop nourishment to the brain, hair and skin.
    This is what makes zero sense.