Thread: Dit Da Jow + Other Internal & External Concoctions

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    We did have many discussions in the past. I helped you find closed door training in Jook Lum, I answered your questions on herbs and their uses. I gave you way more information and sources and help than anything you ever gave me.

My advice to you, is to be very careful as you live in a state now where licensed acupuncturists and board certified herbalists are licensed as primary care physicians.

Being unlicensed could lead to a serious problem for you.
    Dale,

I always find it intriguing how people recall situations when they reflect on them in years past, and the conclusions they come to based on an incomplete picture. Nobody knows better than our own self all the details of how situations unfold...I have a different recollection of some of those items:

- No doubt we talked about Jook Lum and other martial arts--but my journey into training that art had absolutely nothing to do with you. And even if it had, its not really relevant.

- Probably 95% of our past conversations had absolutely nothing to do with herbs. Of all our talk over the years, herbs were by far the least frequent topic. I had in-person resources that I was doing in-depth work with, it would have made no sense to contact you regarding those things. I would venture to say that at least 75% of our conversations were regarding your disapproval of other suppliers. Makes me wonder now what you said about me when you were on the phone with others...

- You gave me information and sources that you knew could be easily found publicly on google, so that you looked like the good Samaritan: Herb grinders at a better price than those at Mayway. Cordyceps wholesalers in Hawaii, links to hot threads on forums, etc etc. I recall the herb grinder link vividly because that was probably the only significantly useful info I got from you. I still use that grinder, it kicks ass. Theres nothing to prove here, I certainly dont mind givin you props for that link. But I suppose you forgot about the time in January 2009 that your hard drive crashed and you contacted me to send all that stuff right back to you...

Look Dale, I still dont know what you think the whole picture is, but Ive never crossed any lines regarding medical advice. I state it clearly on the website that I dont give it, and I make it a point to respond to emails and phone calls with that in mind. Frankly, Id wager many people would be livid at these accusations. But Im more than a bit aware of how the human brain works...So, like I said before, you want to clear up any misconceptions, you know how to reach me. Otherwise, I imagine our correspondence is officially closed.
    Last edited by PlumDragon; 04-12-2013 at 05:40 PM.