Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories

Since it was brought up already, i have a question. Is martial law to America coming?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcbWPHTF2Us

Police Insider Warns of Martial Law Coming in 2013

Theory?

Here, theory this:
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Question for Drake.

I'm sure you are tired of hearing about civilian deaths with drone attacks. But what do you think about the double taps?

Also, I heard the Manning tape earlier. Do you believe US intelligence was assisting al Maliki in "removing" his political opposition? Well I guess we know for sure they did with the info leaked... But do you think it was done knowingly and on purpose? Maybe justified by convincing eachother it was "for the greater good". Nice gov yall set up there, btw. lol, I don't wanna pick at ya tho. I'm just curious as to what you think about that?

Could there be consequences if you said yes you do believe they did this knowingly, if certain superiors found out? Maybe not legal trouble, but blackball type stuff?

I wonder how long till somebody says these guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=52tFxg0O_bs

...were selected and purposely injured for the bionic programs. Or maybe that they are actually damaged androids and to explain the visible machinery, they call them prosthetics. Or maybe some of those alien vessels that seem to be here every second day are actually doing experiments and this is all just an elaborate cover story.

I think the constitution is being eroded because of greed and fear. Not some plot for a military coup. If anything will set off martial law it will be those idiot 'muricans with arsenals thinking everyone is trying to take all their shit. It would be such a sad self fulfilling prophecy. Fear and greed.

Conspiracy theory? We see ourselves moving to martial law daily. Police have become/are becoming para military units, nationwide. Laws are constantly being updated to support this transition.

Don't worry. The government has only your best interest in mind. Any ulterior motive at all would just be silly.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2813334.html
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Prosthetic limbs are advanced during war time in particular.
    Learning now is exponential in many fields of study.
    Fear and ignorance have always been the real enemy.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Question for Drake.

I'm sure you are tired of hearing about civilian deaths with drone attacks. But what do you think about the double taps?

Also, I heard the Manning tape earlier. Do you believe US intelligence was assisting al Maliki in "removing" his political opposition? Well I guess we know for sure they did with the info leaked... But do you think it was done knowingly and on purpose? Maybe justified by convincing eachother it was "for the greater good". Nice gov yall set up there, btw. lol, I don't wanna pick at ya tho. I'm just curious as to what you think about that?

Could there be consequences if you said yes you do believe they did this knowingly, if certain superiors found out? Maybe not legal trouble, but blackball type stuff?
    I think you are way out in left field is what I think.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

The u.s. govern. is going to go ape shet on you fellas. buying up all the ammo....i guess they expect to be using them some time soon.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dem-grou...extremist.html

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I think you are way out in left field is what I think.
    Yeah but you think you won both wars. So we can agree to disagree, I guess.

Ok so what do you think about the double taps? Taking down first responders and such.

DJ:
    Prosthetics are always on the move, you just notice more during and right after wartime because of the rally behind the fallen soldiers type mentality. Engineers who make these things aren't like "fuck it, the war is over. I'm gonna switch my career focus now" and obviously the medical side of it isn't gonna stop working on it. There are more than enough amputees out there who need new and better gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    The u.s. govern. is going to go ape shet on you fellas. buying up all the ammo....i guess they expect to be using them some time soon.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dem-grou...extremist.html
    I understand how that can raise some eyebrows and for sure it begs a few questions, but I wouldn't automatically jump to conclusions. I have heard a handful of reasonable and plausible theories and the truth is that at this point we (the peasants) just don't know why they did that.

Just keep in mind that the outrage would be intense and fingers would be pointing all over the place if they ended up needing all that and didn't have it. Their job is to prepare for the worst. This shouldn't be an indicator that they plan to start capping citizens for breaking curfew and shit.

I do not think there is a widespread conspiracy to militarize your country. I think it's all part of a more natural progression that people have made for themselves. Just like I dont think there is one guy telling all bankers to suck the lifeblood out of everything. I think it was a gradual, and in hindsight obvious, consequence of the "American way" which was contradictory to the founding principles and the ones people always invoke to distort and justify their bull****.

I love how normal purchases of ammunition by the government are considered a terrifying event, though they DO IT EVERY SINGLE YEAR AS PART OF THEIR BUDGET.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Is it possible they made a bigger purchase because they see budget cuts coming their way and they want to make sure they have what they need? Sounds reasonable. I mean, I dunno what their intentions are, but I just think it's a huge leap to assume it's a precursor to some plan for martial law when the military buys ammunition. That's what they do.

Is it possible they made a bigger purchase because they see budget cuts coming their way and they want to make sure they have what they need? Sounds reasonable. I mean, I dunno what their intentions are, but I just think it's a huge leap to assume it's a precursor to some plan for martial law when the military buys ammunition. That's what they do.
    brother. the lit'rally the shet...poo poo.....dookie.....is going to hit the fan.