Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    brother. the lit'rally the shet...poo poo.....dookie.....is going to hit the fan.
    Maybe they are getting ready to nix the 2nd amendment. Need ammo to last the long war on guns.

I think many of you want the **** to hit the fan. In the same way that I got jealous of the people on the ferry that sunk off the coast of BC awhile back. What an adventure! Lifeboats, camping out, arguing over supplies. Sounds like a blast.

There was a bit of a drone scare in NYC recently. Pilot saw a small craft. Probably a hobbyist. I made a quadcopter that has no range restrictions other than the obvious one, power. I can fly it manually or on it's own, totally automated. It can navigate and correct and recalculate its path when pushed off course. GPS is really handy.

It's not very big, 5 feet corner to corner. But big enough to scaree people. So what is stopping me from arming it and doing harm? Not a damn thing. Be afraid....!!!

Seriously, I have no intention on hurting anyone, I just like building stuff. So please don't put me on a no fly list big brother.

Drives these guys crazy when absolutely nothing keeps happening. Some of these lunatics have been bracing for decades. Can't be healthy to have your anus clenched that tight for so long.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    There was a bit of a drone scare in NYC recently. Pilot saw a small craft. Probably a hobbyist. I made a quadcopter that has no range restrictions other than the obvious one, power. I can fly it manually or on it's own, totally automated. It can navigate and correct and recalculate its path when pushed off course. GPS is really handy.

It's not very big, 5 feet corner to corner. But big enough to scaree people. So what is stopping me from arming it and doing harm? Not a damn thing. Be afraid....!!!

Seriously, I have no intention on hurting anyone, I just like building stuff. So please don't put me on a no fly list big brother.
    Same thing that's stopping you from creating something much more lethal by using normal household products.

Power, dwell time, and targeting all are key components, and if you don't have them, you aren't doing much. Reminds me of a Grand Theft Auto game where you take model planes and shoot down other model planes, or the one where you have a remote control helicopter full of explosives and use it to blow up a building.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Yeah it's not as easy as some may think, but it's not as hard as some may think. Mounting a firearm wouldn't be that hard but you would have to eliminate alot of the weight and still manage to deal with recoil.

You can make some pretty destructive stuff with what you can get online or at the hardware store. I mean, I have never made semtex, but I have made dynamite. That shit aint hard.

Granted it wouldn't fdo very well against military or police, but you can still do a ton of damage. It just depends on what you know and how creative you are. I mean 20 years ago if somebody said "terrorists can use a missile to destroy the trade center with no military gear at all" people would have laughed. Such a simple plan, yet so so effective. That one oversight fundamentally changed our society. Box cutters and airplanes.

Also, I wouldn't call what I could use to build stuff like that "common household products". Still, it's accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Maybe they are getting ready to nix the 2nd amendment. Need ammo to last the long war on guns.

I think many of you want the **** to hit the fan. In the same way that I got jealous of the people on the ferry that sunk off the coast of BC awhile back. What an adventure! Lifeboats, camping out, arguing over supplies. Sounds like a blast.
    Like I said, North America is full of people that think the end times are coming and that its a good thing. They want it because they have this crap built up in their head that a violent end is the gateway to their paradise.

If it wasn't so taboo to criticize beliefs, an outsider could make a strong argument that 85% of Americans are sociopaths.

Word. It's really reflected in the choice of pop movies and tv shows too. All that armageddon red dawn zombie vampire crap. Everybody wants adventure till they find out that they can't go back and it sucks when ur house is blown up and people are actually trying to kill you or worse.

I'm a borderline sociopath.

Quite often I view people as objects. Not to say I do bad things. I'm just sayin'... That fat ***** blocking the cereal aisle w/ her rascal scooter while she talks on her phone is nothing more than an annoying object in my way.
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-13-2013 at 04:53 PM.

The Walking Dead is an amazing show. Shut your mouth.

The Red Dawn remake has generally been viewed as garbage, btw.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

One conspiracy that annoys me is those who deny the climate shift is even happening. Sure, we can debate the cause, but we can no longer deny the most obvious changes.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/fea...wth-shift.html

While it is true that we are in a natural state of warming these days, just looking at graphs of data over the last 80 years or so are pretty clear. We can't prove some of these things.... yet. But we can say without a doubt that at least some of this is due to humans.

I know I know, before anyone says it, the above is a simplistic outline. We can get into details, but I just wanted to see if this would spark an intelligent debate. I am hopeful, but not delusional. This stuff usually ends up being a one sided shit show like the UFO thread, but I still wanna try.

One conspiracy that annoys me is those who deny the climate shift is even happening. Sure, we can debate the cause, but we can no longer deny the most obvious changes.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/fea...wth-shift.html
    its not happening. that's just you over reacting to something you don't comprehend. everything is as it was. don't try to stir the pot because you don't believe in little green aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    The Walking Dead is an amazing show. Shut your mouth.

The Red Dawn remake has generally been viewed as garbage, btw.
    Seems racist in some ways and propaganda demonizing of Asians in other ways...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    No, not really. China is the last bastion of communism. However, the studio changed the enemy to North Korea at the last minute, Because they didn't want to alienate the Chinese market. They sold out, basically.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Who else really would have the resources to invade America? It wasn't racist, it was trying to be realistic. Then they pu$$ied out and had it be N. Korea. I mean really... N. Korea - that's a week long battle at best for the good ol' USA. Especially if we're smart and just decide to glass them and get it over with quickly.