Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Yeah...Canada has a crappy record there too. We essentially interred all Japanese citizens in camps until the end of the war. Same down south.

this was because it was Japanese journalists or something that set up the information and data gathering for the imperial fleet to find and bombard Pearl Harbour at the right time.

the small saving grace was they ('Murica!!) had one admiral who was a bit of a demi-god and he took his fleet out of port before they showed up and bombed the battle groups.

the Carriers and support had already sailed. If they had stayed and been lost as well, who knows what might have been different in the pacific. the Americans might of have to had bought the French Fleet from the British who scuppered it so the Germans would't get it.
    The ultimate "don't put all your eggs in one basket" lesson.

The US also pretty much extorted Britain before doing the right thing. ByeBye BE hello AE. So how many satellite bases do they have now?

I don't think it's racist. I do find it to be propaganda though.
    you are a victim of the illuminati. racism is their creation. so is the whte man's guilt over racism.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    There's a McDonalds virtually anywhere in the world. That in itself shows that there's no longer going to be good old world wars. It's all economics and corporations now, and with the exception of China, economics and corporations aren't really nationalistic. They're equal opportunity oppressors.
    Globalization pretty much ends some problems and creates some more. It depends what you want, I guess. The US says they abhor kings yet they are acting very similar to the way the "Republicans" were acting when Caesar fed them their asses before the collapse. Actually it was people like Marius and the brothers Grachii that really paved the way for that confrontation though. Anyways, it's sad to see a country who has wonderful words on wonderful monuments that say things like

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Then they go and polarize like they are now. And dragging us down with them. Not to say we aren't accountable. The mob is waking up, this may get pretty ugly. If we want to learn from history we need to understand that this never goes well.

It's just so sad to see the very principles that made North America special being disregarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    you are a victim of the illuminati. racism is their creation. so is the whte man's guilt over racism.
    You are both wrong. It's just studio execs trying to cash in on the remake frenzy, such as Total Recall, Footloose, Dirty Dancing, Evil Dead, the planned remake of Top Gun etc etc...

This isn't about racism, propaganda, or whatever weird-ass conspiracy theory coming out of Snipsky's bat-**** crazy mouth. It's about money. All about money.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

This isn't about racism, propaganda, or whatever weird-ass conspiracy theory coming out of Snipsky's bat-**** crazy mouth. It's about money. All about money.
    racist people like money too. so its not about money. its about how big your **** is.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    You are both wrong. It's just studio execs trying to cash in on the remake frenzy, such as Total Recall, Footloose, Dirty Dancing, Evil Dead, the planned remake of Top Gun etc etc...

You are right, propaganda isn't the right word. It's a product of propaganda. It's always about the money Lebowski!

If you look at the numbers, it's very clear that this polarization made some serious ground when Reagan got behind the wheel. Obviously it's about money, but it's also about ego. Many of these people feel the need to control others for their own gain. Power may be a way to get money, but it can be an addiction in itself. Not unlike how blue blood prep geeks compete with portfolios. All the sudden beating your frenemy becomes more important that the well being of the country as a whole. I can't think of anything less patriotic. People like that are very "un american". The willingness to put your whole country into dire straights over money is just sad. IMO parking large sums of money offshore to avoid paying your share is practically treason.

feast on this a bit

The dumming down of America....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezTIYd5UFRY

Don't watch this or else....

or else you will become a mindless drone for the CIA.....dare i say it? oh wait, i did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUW-frxo2X4

Oh look... Another one. Olympus has fallen. I don't understand the fascination. Whether it's good or not is irrelevant. This stuff is a giant reflection of an unhealthy atmosphere.

Didn't Randi ***** slap this cat on the Carson show?

Actually, the military didn't buy up all the ammo. That was done by civilians. The scare of losing all their assault weapons and ammo set off a buying spree that cleaned it out real quick. Now they are making it as fast as they can, but only fast enough that they can keep the military and law enforcement supplied. As soon as the scare is over with the supply will again cover the demand.
    I have heard this martial law thing ever since Harry Truman was president. There will always be people thinking this way, and believe me, it is infectious. It only takes one person to spread this stuff because there are so many people that will believe anything they see in print. You can blame it on the president, the congress, whatever, but none of them can do anything the people will not let them do, so it is our own fault that things here are neck deep in $hit.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Actually, the military didn't buy up all the ammo. That was done by civilians. The scare of losing all their assault weapons and ammo set off a buying spree that cleaned it out real quick. Now they are making it as fast as they can, but only fast enough that they can keep the military and law enforcement supplied. As soon as the scare is over with the supply will again cover the demand.
    I have heard this martial law thing ever since Harry Truman was president. There will always be people thinking this way, and believe me, it is infectious. It only takes one person to spread this stuff because there are so many people that will believe anything they see in print. You can blame it on the president, the congress, whatever, but none of them can do anything the people will not let them do, so it is our own fault that things here are neck deep in $hit.
    Dude... you are like, older than old.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"