Thread: TGY have you seen this before?

TGY have you seen this before?

http://glennpendlay.wordpress.com/20...ot-tendonitis/

I have been having wrist tendonitis for about 6 months now and I really have no chance to rest it. Hoping this works.

Do you know the psyiology of what's happening here?
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

I believe the treatment works. It is soft tissue manipulation to remove tight spots. However, it is not quite suitable for body parts the back and abdomen though.

Thanks any way,

KC
    Hong Kong

Ice massages 4x a day or more. Fill a Dixie cup with water, freeze it, then peel back the top inch or so and massage the affected area for no more than 10-15 minutes or until it goes numb. The wrist is a relatively small area so it probably won't take that long.

Since it's your wrist, you may also want to try ice dipping. Fill a large bowl with water, put it in the freezer until a paper thin layer of ice forms at the top, and then dip your wrist in it for 10 seconds at a time. Repeat this at least 10 times in 2 hours (so basically every 12 minutes).

Also do (light) weighted eccentric exercises. Do not do the concentric portion with the weight.

And make bone broth soup.

A lot of people say magnesium helps but it just gave me heart palpitations.

There's some good info on this site:

http://www.tendonitisexpert.com/

There's some salesy stuff there but ignore it (or scroll past it) and you'll find some ice massage and ice dip specifics, and questions and answers from other people with wrist tendonitis.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I've done a lot of icing over the last 6 months or so with no improvement. Since I saw this video I've been using it irregularly along with some good compression at work for as long as I can stand it. It's been getting better much faster.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of opportunities to stress it again, but it does seem to be quite a bit better
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Were you using an ice pack or were you ice massaging it?

I didn't get much help from ice packs, but ice massage was much better.

When I try to watch that video I just see a white screen. Is it hosted anywhere else?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.