If you had to make a Gung Fu cartoon who would be the main characters if you only based it on Shaolin vs Wutang?.
You have to make million dollar Bart Simpson, Mickey Mouse, Hello Kitty icons but from like a G.I. Joe perspective for instance Wing Chun is the snake-crane gang they wear those types of tattoos and the genetics of the tribe is short skinny dudes they use cunning and the shortest line to get to the point etc. lol Lama is tall crane guys with Bhudda tattoos they like to smash and swing...Mantis short stocky soldiers who like to hook and trip.

I'm trying to figure out how smart Shaolin's Engineers were like our sports scientists can teach you to throw a baseball faster than a car, what is the most powerful Gung Fu form? you can only circle the straight line called the bones in your arm ever style has a different acceleration/relaxation ratio which makes a tiger claw back fist different than a Tai Chi backhand ward off strike or whatever.
They say Gung Fu doesn't work in the ring and the ring doesn't work in the street blah blah it was all marketing to sell American Ninja part 7 no one can catch a bullet closed lip. I'm trying to figure out what the sifu engineers were thinking when they chose to mimic certain animals...for instance the guy figures out a way to relax his shoulder enough to cut through the bottle with his cleaver then applies that shoulder motion to his empty hand and calls it a leopard tail whip cuz it slides like the leopard did the moonwalk...We'll never know what the best styles are cuz we cant have death tournaments with weapons like barbarians did back in the day, lol but at least we have enough styles and legends to know these Gung Fu schools survived history so at least we can have my school is better than your debates even though we'll never prove it It is cool chinese martial arts only has like 8-13 stances but 400-2000 families and 4000 years of playing those postures. how many ways can you go cat to horse to bow stance. 900 years worth of many apparently.

How many guys are in the Shaolin & Wu Tang myths?. I'm trying to make some villains for a novel I'm doing I think a WuXia gang would add to its scenery nicely.