As a few people on the forum have said that they visited PB and were impressed/had a complete re-think regarding their Wing Chun, maybe Kevin or Graham (or anyone else from PB's line) could write a post, explaining how that first meeting with PB went?

What was it you liked? How did it differ from what you saw/trained before? Does PB teach in a different way, etc?

I think in Kevin's case he learned originally from Viktor Kan (a direct student of Yip Man). So a comparison would make for really interesting reading.

Graham has also said that he learned Wing Chun from a different line/lineage before meeting with PB, so maybe he too has an interesting story to tell.

For me, I would like to try and put their thinking into some sort of context, and it ought to be possible to explain things (at least in a basic way) through writing (yes, I know there is no substitute for real, hands-on experience).

My personal experience is perhaps a little similar to Graham's and Kevin's. I experienced Wing Tsun in Eastern Europe, and later experienced WT from various West European countries - and realized that what I see coming from Eastern Europe and Hong Kong (and in some cases from the US too), fits better with me/makes more sense to me/is more of an eye opener, than the WT from Western Europe (today).

I have no particular interest in learning PB's VT as I am happy learning what I learn in Wing Tsun, but I would like to visit PB if I ever have the chance - just for the fun of seeing it/feeling it first hand. But as that isn't possible at the moment, maybe Kevin and Graham could talk about their experience?

Both Kevin and Graham are prolific posters on this forum, so maybe it would help those of us who are not learning the WSLPB method. Maybe

Any takers?