Thread: Ving Tsun Lille in Germany

Ving Tsun Lille in Germany

Hi, folks. Here the newest clip from my mate Sean Wood (Ving Tsun Lille / France) with impressions from last weekend's training at Michael Kurth's school in Bielefeld / Germany. Have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piDxsiz41HI

Kai
    Last edited by Kaybee; 03-27-2013 at 03:13 AM.

Nice work. Thanks

Nice ! Thanks

Hi

This is good practical Ving Tsun!

Jim

Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

I know some will be disappointed that there is no sparring to be seen in the video, but that wasn't the theme of the workshop.

The theme of the workshop was one aspect of lap sao. If we look generally at lap sao, it can be divided into two categories: man sao and bong sao. The man sao side represents the reflex to attack into an attack, cutting off the possibilities of the other, who must initiate his attack from an compromised position - bong sao.

The drill is great for developing the timing necessary for good counter attacking.

I know some will be disappointed that there is no sparring to be seen in the video, but that wasn't the theme of the workshop.
    F**k them!

If we look generally at lap sao, it can be divided into two categories: man sao and bong sao. The man sao side represents the reflex to attack into an attack, cutting off the possibilities of the other, who must initiate his attack from an compromised position - bong sao.
    Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean66 View Post
    Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

The theme of the workshop was one aspect of lap sao. If we look generally at lap sao, it can be divided into two categories: man sao and bong sao. The man sao side represents the reflex to attack into an attack, cutting off the possibilities of the other, who must initiate his attack from an compromised position - bong sao.

The drill is great for developing the timing necessary for good counter attacking.
    Good explanation. Thanks

We really had a lot of fun! Always a pleasure training together with Sean and the French guys.

@Sean: Perfect!
    Last edited by Kaybee; 03-29-2013 at 06:46 AM.