Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever wonder why there aren't too many new users on this forum?

What is up with this magic question?

I registered somewhere between 12-14 years ago.

I don't think we had a question back then, did we Gene?!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post

Back then they would send the questions via messenger. Your messenger was probably captured and killed travelling across the lands. KFM felt pity on you cause you're using a middle initial, so they accepted you as their own and permitted entry into this heavenly gate.

Or, the system screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBrain View Post
    I would love to talk about it and compare notes but every time I visit that forum I just sigh and move on to one of the other more entertaining forums.
    Me too, it's usually so silly and trivial I can't bring myself to participate. And you see the stuff we comment on here, so that' saying something!
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Do people realize that we just don't see the same kind of debating among other TCMA systems. If people train the same style as you do, you should give them as much courage as you can instead of discourage them. Who cares if your hip throw is different from mine as long as it works in combat.
    Yea..I didn't mean to turn this into a ragging on WC thing. I really have nothing against the art; but I've never seen such a collection of anal retentive, malcontent biddies.

I know it's not everyone, but it's at least 95%. Must be something about the system that attracts that personality.
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    KFM felt pity on you cause you're using a middle initial, so they accepted you as their own and permitted entry into this heavenly gate.
    For real...I thought only serial killers, assassins and movie stars/singers, with the same name as a more famous person, used their middle initial.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    Back then they would send the questions via messenger. Your messenger was probably captured and killed travelling across the lands. KFM felt pity on you cause you're using a middle initial, so they accepted you as their own and permitted entry into this heavenly gate.

Or, the system screwed up.
    Yeah! That's probably it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    For real...I thought only serial killers, assassins and movie stars/singers, with the same name as a more famous person, used their middle initial.
    That is true!

Welcome to MY list, BTW!

Welcome to MY list, BTW!

Wanna grab coffee sometime?

Wanna grab coffee sometime?
    He he, he he.....I've already had coffee with you!!!!!

Weeee ooooo Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Yea..I didn't mean to turn this into a ragging on WC thing. I really have nothing against the art; but I've never seen such a collection of anal retentive, malcontent biddies.

I know it's not everyone, but it's at least 95%. Must be something about the system that attracts that personality.
    Raging on WC is always appropriate.

It could be worse.

It could be worse. There could be three questions.

So many questions

I can't quite remember when we launched the question now. It's been a while. I suppose I could check my records. Once the forum here reached a certain magnitude, we were swarmed with spam spider - like hundreds a day - which all had to be manually deleted. So we put the question in place because spam spiders are too stupid to be able to answer it. We actually started with a Kapcha question that came with vBulletin, but it didn't work very well. I'm sure that works fine now, but after we found the question function, well, like I said, you need to know who's paying to keep the lights on around here, and if you're feeling grateful for the forum, subscribe and support!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I just did my part. And, 60 percent off the 2 year subscription price is pretty sweet!

Nice... Do they take paypal? Maybe I will actually support for a change. I've always liked the mag. While much of it holds no real interest for me these days, I always manage to find a few gems that make it worth my few dollars. I haven't bought one for like two years now. But since I'm always stirring the pot here, I prolly should support yall.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    ....since I'm always stirring the pot here, I prolly should support yall.
    I have never done any pot, but I heard you are supposed to smoke it I think, not stir it!

I could be wrong though, growing Amish and all that, one tends to miss some things about the big, bad world!

I have never done any pot, but I heard you are supposed to smoke it I think, not stir it!

I could be wrong though, growing Amish and all that, one tends to miss some things about the big, bad world!
    I'm from BC. Ganja is one of our staples. We smoke weed like southerners eat fried chicken!

RELIGIOUSLY!

Did you really grow up Amish? When did you turn "english"?

I bet the Amish could grow some serious nasty if they wanted to. Them cats know how to grow!

I love the Family Guy where peter battles the Amish and they keep rebuilding the barn. Hilarious.

I know a menonite, but she's pretty progressive now.
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-27-2013 at 03:44 PM.