Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Interested in what you guys think about this - Chi Kung

Aww shit, I really am a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Aww shit, I really am a troll.
    TROLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Grab the torches!!!
    Attachment 7350

Quote Originally Posted by SKM View Post
    I assume you are confirming me as being a 'troll'. Is that correct, Pazman? Do you feel that the intent of my posts is inflammatory, provocative, or an attempt to provoke an emotional response or that I am disrupting normal on-topic discussion? If so, I am really sorry because you must be on-topic with this post declaring to everyone I am troll. I shall no longer disrupt your clear and lucid on-topic discussion on this thread. All the best. Have safe and excellent training.
    SKM
    Hey, I'm sorry. There's no need to get all upset. Please stay.

And tell us more about your frustrations with hyper-dimensional physics.

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    Hey, I'm sorry. There's no need to get all upset. Please stay.

And tell us more about your frustrations with hyper-dimensional physics.

Now that's the spirit paz.

I think SKM has as much right to his "alternative musings" (as DJ put it) as anybody else on these forums. He seems like a nice enough fella and wasn't antagonistic or anything so all is well. I personally like to entertain alternative lines of thinking at least until I can totally trounce them with logic.

That's the great thing about being a golden brain or one with balanced hemispheric dominance. I get to exercise both the logical and creative sides of my brain with equal measure. Sometimes it's a bit of a challenge as to which side will win but that's the nature of the beast I guess.

SKM I think you should stick around and muse on if you like.

SKM please continue I find your posts refreshing and educational. thank you
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Yall should totally have a circle jerk.

Does qi have anything to do with quantum mechanics?

ancient chi wisdom says

學生問他師父,"何時被師父?"大師回答說:"時可以拋光朽木,你會成為主!"
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    ancient chi wisdom says

學生問他師父,"何時被師父?"大師回答說:"時可以拋光朽木,你會成為主!"
    This treasure of wisdom will surely improve us all.

Does qi have anything to do with quantum mechanics?
    No. And Richard Hoagland is insane. What is it about pseudo science that attracts people so much. Real science is more than interesting enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    No. And Richard Hoagland is insane. What is it about pseudo science that attracts people so much. Real science is more than interesting enough.
    But I'm pretty sure quantum mechanics and hyper-dimensional physics has something to do with qi, because I saw some people on youtube, who have probably never cracked open a book on physics and probably forgot their algebra, say so.

But I'm pretty sure quantum mechanics and hyper-dimensional physics has something to do with qi, because I saw some people on youtube, who have probably never cracked open a book on physics and probably forgot their algebra, say so.
    Well.... When you put it that way. I'm sure it's all the same. Internet connection vs. phd... meh, same thing. What kind of idiot spends good money on an education when they can just use wikipedia and geocities pages made by community college dropouts sponging off their family while they write their brilliant blogs.

Last edited by Syn7; 03-28-2013 at 11:27 PM.

The problem with today's under-educated youth, is that they think just because its on the internet, it MUST be true!

I got a 12" D!CK!!

There....it is officially on the internet, therefore its true!!

You may now all bow down to my superior manhoodliness!